Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Eighteen

The next morning, I was in Ginny’s bedroom, unpacking some of my stuff and George was lying on the bed, watching me. I threw a pile of clothes on the foot of the bed, which meant they landed on top of George’s legs. Then, I reached back into my trunk.

“What’s this?” I heard George ask.

I looked up to see him holding up the dress I wore to Slughorn’s Christmas party.

“Um, a dress?”

He rolled his eyes, “I gathered that much. But what’d you wear it for?”

“You heard about Professor Slughorn?” I asked.

“Yeah, Ron’s complained about him a bunch. New Potions professor right? Apparently Harry’s his favorite. Wait, you didn’t wear it for him did you?” he asked with a slightly
disgusted look on his face.

I laughed, “No, not for him, for his party”

I sat down on the bed next to him, “Slughorn has these dinners and parties all the time, and he invites all his favorite people, so naturally, I’m always invited – “

“Naturally”

“And I think he keeps inviting me because he secretly finds my pranks hilarious. I’m good at Potions, but not that good, it’s not like I try as hard as Hermione or anything. Anyways, I wore that dress to the Christmas party.”

“Did you go with someone?” he tried to ask in a nonchalant way, but I could tell he was curious.

“Yes, Neville”

“Oh” he seemed to relax, but then asked, “He didn’t try anything did he?”

I rolled my eyes, “George, please, it’s Neville,” I paused, “Blaise did though”

“Zabini, that Slytherin?”

I nodded and he scowled.

“What did he do?”

“Tried to kiss me”

His expression became angrier and he muttered, “Can’t exactly blame him, don’t know how you expected to show up to a party in that dress and not attract attention from guys.” Then he asked, “So what did you do?”

I smirked, “I kneed him in the balls”

He started laughing, “Are you serious?”

I nodded, smiling.

“Oh, I love you,” he laughed putting his arm around my waist, “that is so great”

I shrugged, “I had to do something to get away from him. These lips belong only to you”

He grinned, “That’s what I like to hear”

I smiled and kissed him, but he pulled away after a couple minutes.

“However, I also heard a rumor that there was yet another guy who asked you out” he said.

I groaned, “Who told you about that one?”

“Ron”

“Don’t know how he could’ve found out, he’s always attached to Lavender’s face” I muttered, “but yeah, some Ravenclaw bloke named Justin or Jason I think”

“Geez, I leave and suddenly everyone’s trying to steal you away from me”

“Not everyone, just the stupid ones,” I smiled, “but he didn’t seem too upset when I turned him down. Blaise was, probably because it took him a while to get any feeling back”

He laughed again, “Well now that I know who to over-charge next time they come in the shop, the only problem we have is I didn’t get to see you in this dress” he smirked.

“Maybe I’ll put it on for you later,” I winked.

“Oh yeah? Will you also take it off for me?”

“George,” I giggled as he pinned me to the bed.

He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Oi, could you kindly not do that in my bedroom, please?” Ginny opened the door and carried a pile of freshly folded clothes to her dresser.

I pushed George off me and sat up, “Sorry Ginny”

“Why should we be sorry, I bet she goes around snogging Dean in front of people and doesn’t give a second thought to it” George grumbled.

“Well she did say please” I said, smiling and he rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's bit short
Never fear, there's more to come!
Lots of George later, lots ;)

Comments por favor!