Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Twenty-Three

The next morning I awoke to George kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. I sighed slightly into the pillow.

“Hey beautiful” he whispered in my ear.

Then, I felt his hands on my back, gently rubbing and massaging. I sighed again and moaned when he pressed harder. It felt so good, he definitely knew what he was doing. How did I not know he was good at massaging before this? Then he slid his arms all the way around me and pulled me closer. I turned to face him.

I smiled “Hey yourself” Then I kissed him lightly and slid my hands up his chest to his neck.

“I love you”

His thumb stroked my cheek and he smiled as he said “I love you too.”

After a few minutes, I went to get up, but he held me tighter.

“Where are you going?” he asked playfully.

“To shower and clean stuff up before Fred gets back”

“He won’t be back till much later”

“But – “

He moved so he was over top of me and kissed down my jaw to my neck.

“George” I sighed.

“Yes?” I felt him smirk against my neck.

“I uh- mmm” he bit my soft spot on my neck and I completely forgot what I was going to say,
and it turned into a moan.

“What was that?” he looked at me, still smirking.

“Shut up and kiss me”

“Gladly”

George’s POV:

Today was our last day alone, Fred was coming back tonight. Then, tomorrow, she would be leaving for school. We spent most of the day in bed, talking, laughing, and kissing. As Caroline lay next to me, her head on my shoulder and my hand moving slowly up and down her side, I watched her and thought how easily I could spend the rest of my life with her. We’d been best friends first, and would always be best friends. But I could never be just best friends with her. Not anymore, and if I was being honest with myself, I don’t think I had ever wanted to be just best friends with her. I had loved her for a long time, but I didn’t just love her, I was in love with her. I was in love with her and always would be.

She turned on her stomach, her crossed arms and chin resting on my chest. She smiled at me and her big brown eyes glittered.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked.

“You,” I answered honestly, my fingertips travelling up and down her spine now.

She blushed slightly, “What about me?”

“How I’m completely in love with you”

She smiled, then looked down. She seemed to be thinking about something.

“You know, I’ll always love you George” she said, looking back into my eyes.

I grinned, “I’ll always love you too, no matter what”

Normal POV:

Sometime in the afternoon, although I didn’t want to either, I made George get up so that we could clean a little before Fred got back. I didn’t want him to come home and find the dishes that we’d never done or random articles of clothing on the floor. That would only set off his crude comments and jokes.

Somehow, though, despite my sufficient cleaning job, Fred still knew. It must be that darn twin connection thing. Or the fact that George was grinning almost the whole night and I kept blushing. The amount of comments wasn’t as bad as I’d expected though, probably because he was in his own little Angelina world for the time being.

It started getting late, and Fred headed off to his room.

Before closing the door, he called out “Try to keep it down tonight please, I am right next door”

I blushed again and hid my face against George’s shoulder, even though Fred had already closed the door.

George chuckled, “Come on, we have to get up early tomorrow”
♠ ♠ ♠
you know, I realized as I was reading this over that whenever I put George's thoughts, I either make him like really sweet and corny, or really horny (look, I can also rhyme!) haha but I'm not a guy, I don't know how guys think! believe me, if I did, I'd be writing a bestseller rather than random stories on here...just saying

and for dragongirl142- yes, you can have Fred if he and Angelina break up (:

thanks for all the comments!