Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Five

The weekend before school started, I arrived at 93 Diagon Alley with my school trunk and a twin on either side of me. Since I was staying for the weekend, I was just meeting everyone else at the station on Monday.

George carried my trunk upstairs and put it in his room while Fred began showing me around each level of the store.

“So here we have our collection of Defense against the Dark Arts products, bound to be popular with You-Know-Who coming back and all” he was saying.

“Right,” I said sarcastically.

“Wait,” I picked up an object as we passed another shelf “U-No-Poo? Really Fred?”

He grinned “What? People will love it; despite their fear of You-Know-Who, they still enjoy making fun of him.”

George came down then “Did you show her the Muggle tricks line?”

“Not yet,” Fred turned to me “Yeah, so the Muggle tricks are over that way” he waved his arm to the right.

I laughed “Yeah, thanks”

George rolled his eyes.

“So what do I have to wear?”

“Oh, right!” Fred said, bounding back down the stairs to a door behind the front counter.

“Now this, my dear, I’m sure you will love” George said as we reached the counter.

Fred came back out holding a magenta robe.

I started laughing “Of course”

“All employees of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes will wear these robes.” George said.

“You do realize this clashes terribly with your hair?”

“Ah, but we do not necessarily have to wear it. We are the owners, not merely employees.” Fred said.

“Although, we would look dashing in it anyways,” they said at the same time, smirking.

“I’m sure you would.”

That night, Fred disappeared, giving us no details except he was going out and would be back late. It was weird that he wouldn’t tell us where he was going, but at the moment, I didn’t exactly care.

George and I were lying on the couch, snogging. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I played with his hair and his hands were against my back and my hip. Lately, it seemed that no matter how close I was to him, I just wanted to be closer. But we’d never talked about, you know, sex. I’d kind of always assumed it would happen when I was married or engaged, but I’d gotten into a serious relationship faster than I thought. Fred always made crude jokes about it, which actually, you’d think the whole idea of us having sex would freak him out or something, but that’s Fred for you. We always just laughed it off. I’m pretty sure I wanted to, but there was just the one question of was I ready?

As if he read my mind, George stopped suddenly and sat up.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I want to talk to you about something,”

“Yes?”

“Uh – “ he cleared his throat. “Well, we’ve been dating for a while right? And you know I love you, and sometimes when people have been dating for as long as we have…” he trailed off.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

“Well…they…you know,”

Actually I did know, but it was fun watching him squirm.

“George,” I laughed slightly, “What are you going on about?”

“Christ,” he muttered. “Sex, alright?”

I smirked, “What about it?”

He rolled his eyes, “You know what about…I want to have sex with you, I want to sleep with you, I want to make love to you, how many more ways do you want me to say it?!”

I laughed softly, then turned serious again, taking his hand and saying, “George, I want to, too, but we’ve never talked about it before and I don’t know if I’m ready. It’s kind of a big step for me.”

“I know, that’s why I thought we should talk about it. I didn’t expect you to say ‘yeah, let’s do it’ right away or anything. I don’t want to pressure you, I would never do that.”

“I know,” I smiled. “That’s one of the great things about you. I never feel like you’re trying to push me into anything. Well, except the lake behind your house, you did push me into that.”

He laughed, then said, “I guess the point I wanted to make in this conversation is that I will wait for whenever you’re ready. I’m a patient guy, I mean, I waited almost two years before asking you out.”

“Yeah, you git, you made me wait, too,” I said, smacking him lightly, but still smiling.

He laughed and I put my head on his shoulder, “Well, I said it then, and I’ll say it now, you’re worth the wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang, I'm running out of stuff to write about before the 6th year...I'll just have to go with it and hope it doesn't suck (:

Sorry for the wait, by the way, I know I was in the habit of updating almost everyday.
And thanks for all the comments/subscribers so far!