The Guy Next Door!

BITCH!

I walk down the hallway towards the computer rooms, see usually I would be going to the gym for basketball training, but there was a note on the gym door, excusing basketball practice today because the coach had something else to do, in other words my mum! So im walking to work studies and it seems that all the teachers in the school are late.

I look into the classroom to see everyone out of there seats and listening to their iPods or on their phones. Score. A lesion completely dedicated to me making out with Tiffany, I know what you’re thinking, yes I love Cassie, but Tiffany knows her stuff.

I walk into the classroom, and look around for Tiff, I can’t see her anywhere until my eyes follow Dukes, some dude that likes talking A LOT, and it seams that Josh, the hyena, thinks that Tiffany is good at going at it, seeing how she is in his lap, sucking his face off.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!” I scream at the top of my lungs, at this time everyone has stoped talking and is concentrating on what is going on in the classroom.

“What are you doing here. You were meant to be at practice.” Tiffany said re-applying her lip gloss, what a girl

“It was cancelled. What the fuck are you doing making out with my girlfriend, JOSH!” I ask pushing through a group of people to get to josh and Tiffany

“I didn’t think she would be your girlfriend anymore, seeing how you want to make LOVE to the nerd.” He said moving over to tiffany and putting his arm around her.

“Ok, I have nothing going on with Cassie, that her name Cassie, and all I wanna do is de-flower her that’s all, cause’ that’s what guys like us do, fuck a chick then chuck her out.” I said, I could feel something rise up in me, I think it was the fact that I was describing Cassie as a piece of meat, not treating her the way she should.

“Look, you tell yourself what you want but I was just taking lil’ Tiffany here for a test run, just incase you do want the nerd.” She said pulling Tiffany into him and placing a kiss on her forehead.

“You take that back!” I screamed. At this time everyone’s phones were out and photos were being taken left, right and centre. I walked towards Josh and was about to punch him in the face, with all my might, but at that time, Mr Tony, came is and saved Josh’s life.

“You’re lucky, for now.” I said focusing on Josh and no one else in the class. I don’t know what got over me, I didn’t know that Tiffany meant so much to me, but yet again he did call Cassie a nerd.
♠ ♠ ♠
like i said. i am updating every weekend!
u ppl r lucky! Jks
i have 5 assignments due
but i luv writing so here it is!

finny u beta luv the next chapter or ill kill u!