The Guy Next Door!

Jonathan is a... surprise!

Cassie’s POV

What makes you think that I will go to his party? I don’t feel like being dissed upon again. All he is going to do is make fun of me, push me around and make me…

“Cassie!” Kelly said, jumping around on the floor. Great. I look around the group and the one thing that comes into mind is “Dare!” ok so I did end up going to the party, what is the point of there being a party at your neighbours house if your not going to go, seriously.

“I dare you to go into the wardrobe with… Jonathan for 7 minutes.” said Tiffany. Of all people Tiffany! GOD!
“So in other words, 7 minutes in heaven. With your brother? Are you serious? ” said one of her clones

“Yep! Now go! Go lil nerds,” Tiffany said pushing me and Jonathan into a cupboard. She closed the doors and said, “Your time starts… NOW!” all we heard was cheering. I looked right into Jonathans eyes and I didn’t realise how beautiful they were.

“So what are we meant to be doing? I was sitting down a second ago reading a book and the next, im in a cupboard with you. Not that there is anything wrong with you, it’s just… I have never done this before and im a bit…” he was talking too much so I connected out lips and before I knew it, it was really nice.

He was gentle but passionate, like he was really enjoying it. Then I get a tongue grazed along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, so I accept. It was really nice, I was having fun, the last time I had fun at Sean’s house was when I was 12 and… WAIT why am I thinking about Sean, I…I…I am really starting to like Jonathan’s work.

My hands travelled up his back and landed tangled up in his hair. It was so soft, and oh who gives a fuck about details, it was fucking amazing. I was so shocked that Jonathan had skills, this was better than any guy, that I have made out with, even though it has only been 3 including Jonathan.

I feel this sudden feeling of cold hands rest on my waist, when the doors snap open. We both turn around and see 2 different types of faces, weirded out faces and then there were the shocked faces.

Then I looked at tiffany and she had the weirdest face on, it seamed to be an evil potting face, she turns around and walks out the front door, then I look at Sean, that face I was not expecting.

Sean’s POV

I am pacing in front of the cupboard. How could she do that, I mean, I was going to get someone to dare her to kiss me so I could do it again. I look up and see Tiffany laughing with her friends then looks at her phone again, she opens the cupboard doors. She is just standing there, with her hands in Jonathan’s hair and his hands are… are… wait I can’t se them!

I see tiffany walk out the front door with a smirk on her face, and then I turn around to see Cassie is look directly at me. Why I don’t know why but she is.

“DUDE! Are you crying?” asked a friend. WHAT im crying? I look in the mirror my mum has in the living room and see I have a tear in my eye.
“FUCK! I…I…I got something in my eye.” I stated just before bolting out the front door and onto Tiffany’s lips.
I try to push away when I realise that I am being pushed into the kiss by 2 people behind me. I can’t see who they are but I can guess who. Just as I was about to go Kong fui on them, I hear sirens and a voice.

“I love you, and you know it! So on Monday, you act like your wet dream ‘bout Cassie, never happened and we go back to the way they were!” she whispered into my ear and put a last kiss on my lips while everyone was running out of my house.

I was too chicken to face the cops, so I ran into Cassie’s house, and hid in her room. That was the biggest mistake OF MY LIFE!
♠ ♠ ♠
this one i spent the whole time i was meant to be doin my assignment writing so yes!
i luv it! the next chapter is my fav! u wont know who to expect!
let me tell you, the next chapter is for 15 + ONLY!
COMMENT!
n i wanna no who dobbed me in to the editors!
IM JUST A KID!