The Guy Next Door!

Shower Time

Cassie’s POV

So after waking up slowly, checking out Sean’s fucking hot, personally hand chiselled by the God’s abs, I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

After stepping inside, I realised that none of my stuff was here, so that meant I had to go home and get some stuff. Still in my pyjamas, I out the back door and jumped over the fence over to my house.

Running inside I tripped over a couple of things, but didn’t look back to see all of my mum’s things and start crying all over again. I went straight to my room and got some of my clothes to get me through the week and put it in a suitcase.

Then went to the bathroom and got my shampoo and conditioner, and other ‘essentials’ that I might need while staying at the Stockton’s place.

I was on my way back over with my suitcase, when I realised that their basketball practise was going on, so out of respect for Sean’s popularity at stake, I went down the ‘ally’ and climbed into Sean’s bedroom window while haling in my suitcase after me.

I fall on my ass trying to climb in and my suite case falls on my head as I climb in. After getting up and brushing off invisible dust, I set my suite case on Sean’s bed and get out my shampoo, conditioner, a towel, toothbrush and toothpaste.

I open the door and I’m greeted by Sean’s mum.

“Oh hey. I was just going to have a shower is that alright?” I asked looking at my arms full of body care essentials

“Oh yea hunny that’s fine. I just advise you that you take your clothes in with you. The boys basketball training will be ending soon and I don’t think you would like to be observed by a very ‘interested’ teenage boy, if you get my drift.” Mrs Stockton said while winking and nudging my arm.

I didn’t get what she meant but I’m thinking she was trying to say was a teenage boy who isn’t afraid to explore. When that thought popped into my head, I couldn’t help but chuckle at myself, when thinking about this morning.

“Oh yea I get what you’re saying. Thanks a lot.” I call after her and walk into the bathroom and lock the door after me.

After a good 20 minutes of washing my hair and body I grab the towel that was resting on the toilet seat and wrap it around my body and brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I look around the bathroom for my clothes, but I can’t find them.

I look under my dirty clothes but can’t find them anywhere, then I re-trace my steps and realise that Mrs Stockton distracted me from picking up my clothes and taking them into the bathroom with me.

I make sure my towel is secure around my body before I adventure out into the house. I quickly run from the bathroom into Sean’s room, and close the door behind me.

I see the curtains open so I quickly run over to them and close them just in case not all have left and start to get changed into My Clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hey there ppl!!
i have made it my mission to update my story at least once a week!! and im really sorry if its short but if its too short message me and ill update a second time in the week!!!
umm another note i have been told how to link to clothes and songs so click and youll find out what they are wearing!!!
ok so if u have any problems message me!!!
i no i should be doing assignments but after putting them off all weekend i might as well put them off for another hour or so!!!! so here i am babbling and did i mention that im gonna update atleast once a week???
ok well its my beginning of yr 12 resolution!!!
Comment+subscribe=HAPPY AND EXCITED KIZZA!!
p.s. subscribe means u get an email every time i update as well as every other story on here!! just for the special ppl that didnt no bout it... *cough* FINNY *cough* XD