The Guy Next Door!

I want a normal life...

As soon as she picks me up, I pull her into a hug.

“I’m so sorry Cassie, that wasn’t right to say, I bet you have heard it all evening. Is there anything I can do?” I ask still hugging her. She pulls away with a tear slowly sliding down her cheek.

“You know what Sean, you might be the only I can actually be myself around without being judged, just because we changed... and all that... shit! But if you think about it, you have changed! I have changed! No matter what we do we will always change. I was once the girl that came over your house every day after school and we would play on the swing set until my mum got home, and you were once the guy that I had spent my whole life with, you were my first kiss and then everything changed... why did it have to change?”, she asked walking around the lounge room, talking with her hands,

“why did you have to think what all those jocks thought? Why did you have to be ‘one of them’? Why did you need to be the most popular guy out there? Why couldn’t you just realise that everything was perfect the way it was before we went to high school? We would talk every day, have sleep over’s, have pool parties, we swore that we would be each other’s best friend... but that just had to change didn’t it! You know what, I know this is a cliché, but when you think about it, I loved you before you became this super awesome, every girl wants to have guy and you know what... I want him back.” She said walking over to me and looking directly into my eyes, I couldn’t help but realise that there were tears rolling down her cheek, a couple actually.

“I don’t know what to say... wait yes I do. I know exactly what to say. Cassie Davids from the second I saw you move into the house next door, I have always known that we would always be friends, we would have great memories and a definite future involving each other but I didn’t know that today would be the day that I told you that I love...” I said after being interrupted by the front door bell being rung.

“Wait what did you say?” she asked ignoring the front door

“I love...” the door bell rung again and again and again, until I just walked and opened the door myself

“Does Cassie Davids live here?” he asked as I opened the door

“Ummm... yea why?” I asked

“Is it true that her mother died in hospital? Does she have a father, I heard that her mother had her as a teenager and her parents kicked her out while she was pregnant. Is that true?” he asked shoving a microphone in my face

“I’m not sure. I have to go now.” I said stepping back in the house and closing the door behind me, ok that was weird.

“Great they found me. Now what am I going to do?” she said running into her room and closing the door.

I ran after her as fast as I could, knocking on the door after her

“Who are they? What do they want? Are you ok?” I asked while banging on the door to her room, I know that a lot had happened in a couple of hours but I didn’t think that the news reports were that quick at finding dramatic information when it was needed.

“well all i know is that know i wont be able to have a normal teenage life because of those stupid news reporters and their need for a ‘story’ i will never be able to leave the house again, how am i able to go to school?” she said through the door, and by the sound of her voice, she was crying.

I slowly opened the door, and poked my head through and saw her curled up in the corner of her room, hugging a picture of her and her mum.

“you know what, i think i have an idea... hang on!”, i said, while grabbing my phone out of m pocket and calling the one person that can persuade a lot of people that they are the most stupidest and immature people in the world...,

“hey mum, we got a little problem going on here, but are you able to do something for me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS!!!!
im soooooo sorry its been so long but skool has started up again and exams start in a week n a bit n all this shit has been happening but i just wanna tell you that i luv u all and i will try my hardest to post at least one chapter every weekend!!! not including this one!!!
so tell ur frwends im updating again and yea!!

Comment+subscribe=XD kizza