Restrictions

Chapter Fifteen

“Doritos!” I yelled grabbing a bag and throwing them in the shopping cart.
“That’s one thing down, but do you have to be so dramatic when you put stuff in the cart?” Tom laughed pushing the cart as we walked.
“Heck yeah! It makes everything more interesting!…Plus…I’m a tad hyper…Oh look! Hot dogs!” I skipped off to the hot dogs.
Since we had gotten to the store Tom had randomly been holding my hand as we walked pushing the cart with his other hand, plus it was funny to see his pushing a shopping cart.
I had no idea why. I just happened to think it was funny.
“Which ones do we want?” I said thoughtfully looking at the many brands. “Thick and longer or skinny and tiny?” I put my finger to my lips as I tried to decide.
“Your cook out. You decide.”
“What if I can’t?! I’m horrible at making choices!” I pouted as Tom now stood next to me.
“Just grab a some. It doesn’t matter what kind. I know that all of us will probably whatever you pick. Plus we’ll need a few packs of hotdogs. As you know guys can eat a lot.”
“Alright…” I grabbed a pack. “This brand.”
“Okay, now was that so hard?”
“Yes!”
Tom laughed shaking his head grabbing a few more packs of that brand tossing them into the cart.
“What next?”
“Well we have the meet for burgers, we have about four two liter bottles of coke, the hot dogs, and about five bags off different variety of chips. We need to get a cake. I called ahead earlier so the cake is already personalized.”
“But we just got in the car a little bit ago and u didn’t call anyone. You asked me what kind of cake I wanted a few minutes ago. How would u have known what kind I wanted.”
“I guessed.” He grinned.
“Were you right?”
“I’m always right.”
“That doesn’t answer my question.”
“Yes, I was right.”
“Wow, you’ve known me for like what a week and you guess my cake right. I’m impressed.”
“Hey, what can I say? I’m just that good.” He smiled.
“Sure you are. I bet girls you get in bed always go home and masturbate because you suck so bad.”
“That was a little uncalled for don’t you think?”
“Well it might be true, so I don’t think it’s uncalled for.”
“I’m pretty sure they enjoy it.”
“Why is that?”
“Because of how they moan.”
“Uh-huh…they might be faking it.”
“I don’t think so.”
“What do I have to prove it to you?”
“Maybe?” I looked around.
“Fine, screw the cake. Go get in the car.”
My eyes went wide. “I was joking!”
“I know you were, but hey. If I’m offered sex. I’ll take it.”
“Of course you do. You aren’t getting sex from me.”
“Awwh, but I wanted to fuck you in my car.”
I laughed as we walked over to the deli where the cakes were kept.
“Hello.” The woman working in the deli smiled.
“Hallo.” Tom smiled back. “We’re here to pick up a cake.”
“Under what name? We get plenty of cake orders.”
“Kaulitz.” Tom said politely. “It’s probably the only one with a monkey and a neon rainbow on it.”
“Oh, that one.” She smiled. “Yes, that one was fun to decorate. I’ll be back shortly.”
I turned to Tom. “Monkey and a rainbow?”
“The monkey was Bill’s idea. I was just going to get ‘Happy Birthday’ and a rainbow on it.”
“Here it is.” The woman was back. She handed it over the deli counter.
“Thanks.” Tom picked it up.
There indeed was a monkey and rainbow on it. The rainbow was made with neon icing, and I liked it.

“I like the cake.” I smiled as we packed everything into the car.
“Good. You should like your eighteenth birthday cake. It’s a big birthday.”
“Well thanks for getting the perfect cake.”
“You’ll have to thank Bill too.”
“I will don’t worry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's sooo late
I just started school back up and I've just been soo tired.
I'll probably be upting every saturday from now so bare with me.
I'll update probably around six or seven pm NYC time (suck at time zones)
so here's chapter FIFTEEN!
hope u enjoy!
comment/subscribe

<3