Restrictions

Chapter Four

I woke up and the room was spinning and my head was in so much pain it was too much to handle.
Then the urge to vomit hit me. I jumped up running to the trashcan I saw by the door. At least I was hoping it was a trash can.
I felt like my insides were coming out of my mouth. This sucked and the worst part of it was that I was worrying about where I was.
I knew this wasn’t home and I sure as hell had no clue where I was.
Soon I felt a firm hand on my back rubbing it and the other holding my hair out of my face.
“Kill…me…” I whimpered between barfs.
“It’ll be okay…you…you’ll be fine.” I recognized the voice, but couldn’t place it and at the moment couldn’t place anything. I just wanted to die.
I stood up after that spell then went straight back down.
“Damn it!” I cried between my insides working their way out of my body. I knew that wasn’t what was happening, but it sure felt that way.
“It’ll be over soon.” He didn’t sound that reassuring.
I stood straight again…then began to fall backwards. I was caught, thank god.
“Thank you.” I whimpered as I felt myself be lifted up then placed back on what I guessed was the bed.
“No problem…the bathroom is right across the hall if you need to vomit again.”
I nodded my eyes squeezed shut, I didn’t want to see the room spinning again.
“Do you want something for the headache?” He read my mind.
“Yes, please.” I probably sounded like a little kid crying, but I felt bad worse than I have in probably forever.
Tears were escaping my eyes faster than they were when I was leaned over the trash can.
“I’ll be back with something in a minute.”
I nodded again biting my lower lip.
I was in hell, but at least there was an angel trying to make it better.
I was trying to think how I ended up here, but nothing came up.
I didn’t remember anything past entering the club with Tom and Bill….
Wait…those boys…had I gone home with them?
I held my breath as another urge to vomit hit my throat.
I jumped up again, I literally think I jumped out of the bed,
and ran across the hall to the bathroom.
I barely had the lid up when it came up.
I was on my knees, head in a toilet.
I felt like shit though I was still able to be embarrassed about having my head in someone’s toilet.
After this, I don’t think I’ll ever touch alcohol again.
I felt a hand on my back again as the hair was being moved away from my face.
This was comforting, not making me feel much better, just a little bit.
I sat back feeling the urge pass.
My back rested against something. I thought it to be the wall so I leaned my head back.
“Maybe I shouldn’t have let you drink so much.” There was humor in him voice.
My head was against his chest from was what I guessed from how close his voice was.
“Why are you sitting on the floor? You aren’t sick.”
“Don’t want you falling back again.”
“Yeah, thanks.” I sighed.
“I haven’t had to deal with this kind of hangover in a while.” he somewhat chuckled.
“I’m sorry.”
“Tom?’ I closed my eyes as the room kept spinning taking a guess to who it was.
“Yes?”
I went home with the brothers. Knew it.
“Thanks for letting me stay here.”
“No problem.”
“I hate this.” I felt tears streak down my face as I quickly leaned over the toilet again.
“I know. I’m sorry.” He was right there again, holding my hair back. Trying to comfort me.
I was amazed that this much was in my stomach.
Then the dry heaves hit…fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates today.
be happy!
comment/ subscribe

<3