Status: I had written more, I'm just trying to find out where I placed it all. Sorry for the delay! <3

Quick to Judge

You're Just Typical

Chester and I got to the hotel and started unpacking our stuff, which we hadn't done yet. We hadn't had enough time to unpack before we were out the door and down at the beach.
I was thirsty for lemonade, and I remembered seeing a vending machine downstairs in the lobby. So I told Chester where I was going, opened the door, and started for the elevator.
I pushed the button on the side of the sliding doors and waited for it to finally come. When it did 10 guys rushed out. Nolan, Mike, Trevor, Gabe, Josh, Alex, Jake, Cody, Jason, and Deaven. I'm really good with names.
"Hey Jade!" Jake said. "Are you staying here too?" I nodded surprized at how many people just came out of the elevator. "Thats cool. Deaven and I are in room 112, bring Chester over." He said winking.
"I'm in room 113." I said and then anger washed over me as I realized who I was beside. Of course it had to be Deaven, the guy who hates me for no reason at all.
All the guy have cleared up now and gone to their different suites. All except Deaven and Jake and when Jake finished up his conversation with me, Deaven still stood there.
"Wow, my summer is going to offically suck now." He says glaring at me.
"What is your problem?" I demanded.
"You are. You and your long really light brown hair its blonde, and your "oh my gosh, the prettiest hazel eyes" and preppy clothes, you're just typical." He says in an icy tone. And I couldn't tell if he thought my eyes were pretty or not.
"You don't even know me." I snapped back.
"I know your type." He says and then before I can reply, he walks away and into his hotel suite.
I walk over to my own suite - no longer thirsty for lemonade - and go into my bedroom. I plug my ipod into my speakers and listen to some Escape The Fate. Chester - knowing me so well - already knows that I don't want to be bothered, so he left me alone for the rest of the night.
When I woke up, I realized that my ipod was dead. So I set up my laptop and plugged my ipod into it, setting it on charge. I get up and there's no sign of Chester. We really need to stock up the fridge if we're going to be living here all summer.
I pick up the phone and call room service. 10 minutes later the food arrives and I eat up before making a call home. It rings 3 times and then "my mom" picks up.
"Hey mom." I say into the speaker part of the phone.
"Hey sweety. How is the trip?" She asks.
"It's alright. Hows Canada?"
"Same as always down here in Ontario when it's summer. Sunny, green, and pretty." She replys.
"That's good. Well I'll give you a call later then, tell dad that I love him."
"Okay I will sweetheart."
"And tell my little brother Max that I miss him, and make sure to give him a big kiss for me."
"He misses you too sweety."
"Okay, I love you mom."
"I love you too."
Lines dead.
"So you have a little brother?" I jump.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm, i don't know.