I Fell In Love When I Least Expected to...

Chapter 10

I woke up in a dungeon… the smell of decaying bodies lay thick in the air… screams could be heard now and then from other cells.
Nobody seemed to care though…
Two or three days passed and all I did was cry and ponder over everything that had happened to me in the past month…

At first I was hungry but now… it was a constant and faint numbing in my stomach. I didn’t have more tears to shed, so I had stopped crying. I was cold, but then I decided to transform. My fur kept me warm and my heightened senses helped me see and hear clearly. But besides that… I didn’t feel anything but emptiness.

Alex wasn’t there… nor was Luke or Amy or Felix or Belle. For Christ’s sake not even Damien had showed his face. I was left alone, utterly alone… I didn’t exist to the outside world.
Just as I finished those thoughts the door opened. Damien showed up. He smirked at me and raised any eyebrow at the blank stare I gave him as I transformed to my human form… I didn’t want to let him read my mind so this was the only way... I wasn’t strong enough to block him out…
“Already lost that inner flame, mutt?” he asked smirking.
“Fuck you…” I whispered.

My voice was hoarse due to lack of water… I only got one glass every morning…

“That could be arranged…” he said his smirk growing as he walked towards me.
I moved away from him but he suddenly pulled me up by my right hand.
“He gave you this?” Damien asked looking at the ring Alex had given me some days ago.
“Well then, this will do just fine” he said taking it off.
“No! Give it back!” I yelled at him hitting him on the chest.
That ring was the only reminder of Alex I had left. I didn’t want this scumbag to have it!

I continued hitting him until I couldn’t anymore… silent tears fell from my eyes as Damien picked me up bridal style. I lost consciousness soon after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & subscribe?
...23 readers / 10 subscribers............. i dont mind if you guys dont subscribe.. honestly.
But would you please comment? I'd like to know what you guys think so far................. *shifty eyes*

~Ria~