Coinsidence or Fate

Is She Black?

"We're almost there! We're almost there!" yelled Lila as she bounced around the bus. She was starting to get on everyone's nerves.

"Lila please!" Ray pleaded "I'm just as excited as you are to get to Belleville but your excitement is killing me!!" he finished.

"I can't help it! Gee just made me the happiest girl on the planet!!" Everyone turned and looked at Gerard. He just smirked at them.

"I told her she could pick up her friend and bring her on Warped with us." he said smiling and looking proud of himself.

"Oh that's sweet Gee!" Mikey said. "I can't wait to meet her."

"What's she like Lila?! Frank asked as Lila curled up in his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Oh my fucking gawd she's amazing! I don't know where to start!" she exclaimed.

"Well you could start with her name." Frank whispered to her making her giggle.

"Ok! Her name is Jes Conner. She's 17 like me and we have been BFF's since like 7th grade." Lila said.

"BFF" Bob snickered. "Doesn't that mean like Best Friends Forever or some shit like that?"

"Yeah but for us it means Best Fucking Friends." Lila replied giggling.

"oh."

"Yeah. Anyway, she got me into hip-hop and stuff and I got her into you guys first and then other alternative bands. So now we both dance to hip-hop and sing to MCR songs when we're at each other's houses." Lila explained.

"Is she black?" Mikey asked bluntly.

Lila just stared at him making him go red. "I was just wondering!" he muttered.

Lila giggled again. "Yeas she's black. Oh my god! You're racist aren't you!" she yelled looking angry.

"NO! That's not it! None of us are racist." he replied as everyone nodded to verify Mikey's answer. "it's just why would she wanna hang out wit a lil' white shawty like you?" he asked trying to be funny.

Lila just stared open mouthed at him. "OH MY GOD! Don't ever do that again!" she finally said falling off of Frankie's lap and rolling on the ground dying of laughter.

Ray went up to the front of the bus and came back. "Guys! We're in Belleville!" he yelled.

Lila started screaming again. "Yayyyy! Here I come Jes! I'm comin' to get ya!"

Gerard scooted closer to Frank and leaned in to whisper "You know, she's just like you after she's eaten a bag or two of Skittles."

"I know." he replied, looking affectionaly at Lila.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo!
Finally Jes is going to be
a regular character!

Comment Please!