Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

This is The Day

Eric laid on the bed, with his favorite black tank top and jeans on, he was barefoot and he stared at his feet for a moment. He turned to Igby who stretched in the bed before turning his head and falling back asleep.

“Lazy…” Eric told Igby, looking at the cat as he slept in a comfortable position.

He heard the door open and close slowly and light foot steps on the floor as Ainsley tossed her shoes into a corner.

Eric quickly got out of bed and rushed towards Ainsley who stood against the arc way just at the bottom of the stairs, he looked at her as she avoided his glare. Eric smiled as he walked towards her and took her arm.

Ainsley sighed as she reached out for his hand, then pulled it away. She looked up at him in a rather confused and scared manner.

“Bunny…” he whispered to her, letting his face sink into hers.

Ainsley kissed his nose, touching his cheek as she looked into his blue eyes. Eric’s assuring smile nearly made her melt as she let her hand linger onto his chest.

Eric rubbed Ainsley’s arm as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, right before he pushed her into the stairs and got on top of her.

“Eric?” she whispered to him as he took off his tank top, Eric lifted her leg and ripped off her jeans and threw them in a random direction.

Ainsley undid his pants quickly, she didn’t even bother to pull them off as she reached her hand into his boxers and pulled Eric’s ‘friend’ out.

Eric groaned as he pulled her panties off and kissed her neck. Ainsley returned the favor and moaned as she pulled Eric in for a kiss.

He pushed Ainsley up the stairs to get a better angle as he thrusted inside of her, Ainsley growled as the edge of the step dug into her back along with Eric and his rather intense fucking, or as Eric called it, love making.

“OH…baby…” Ainsley yelled, grabbing a hold of Eric and not caring about the wooden stair that was causing quite a distraction.

Eric thrusted her into the stairs, letting out all of his frustrations into the sex that he was having with Ainsley. He moaned as he rested his head on her chest, digging his hand into the step as he continued to go.

Ainsley growled, letting one arm slide around his back as Eric continued to keep going until he felt her tighten around him.

“AINSLEY…” he yelled, grabbing a hold of her hair as he himself began to have an orgasm on the stairs.

Eric came, letting go of Ainsley’s hair but kept going with the thrusts as Ainsley screamed in pain and dug her nails deeply into his back.

Ainsley finally had her orgasm when Eric stopped, he looked up at Ainsley and took in a deep breathe “I don’t care…I love you…” he told her.

“Baby…” Ainsley told him, grabbing a hold of his hair as Eric pulled himself up and looked at Ainsley.

Eric stroked her hair for a moment “You’re so young…and I forget that. One day, you will understand. I promise.” He told her.

Ainsley sighed as she tilted her head back onto the step “…that’s what Bill said. But he also finds it weird that my fangs have yet to come out.” She said, looking up at Eric.

Eric smiled “…don’t worry about your fangs…it’s not like you’ll need to use them anytime soon!” he told her.

“I will marry you tomorrow night, even if I have to drag you all the way to West Virginia…” Eric told Ainsley, who smiled as she stroked his buff arm.

Ainsley was silent for a moment “What time should I set my alarm?” she asked.

________________________________

It was a long flight, it was dawn by the time Eric and Ainsley reached West Virginia so they slept in their coffins at the airport, which was quite weird for Ainsley at the time.

At night, Ainsley and Eric removed themselves from their coffins and walked around the small city of Charleston where there was bound to be a chapel somewhere.

Ainsley smiled as she took Eric’s hand “Baby…I found it.” She said, pointing to the chapel.

Eric kissed her cheek as he looked at Ainsley “Are you ready?” he asked her. Ainsley nodded securely, knowing what she was getting into marrying Eric…it would be hard but she knew Eric was be at peace if he knew marrying her was the answer to keeping her around forever.

“I love you…” Eric told her, looking at her intensely in the eyes as he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out 2 golden rings.

Ainsley looked at him and laughed “What, no silver?” she asked, laughing harder as she did.

Eric cocked his eye brow as he shook his head, giving her a 6-carot blue diamond ring. “Your wedding ring…don’t drop it or lose it!” he told her, taking her hand and walking her towards the chapel.

Ainsley cuddled with Eric’s buff and long arm as they walked towards the chapel “…so when do you think we should start adopting?” Ainsley asked in the midst of the silence.

Eric laughed “I have no clue…” he told her, walking up the steps of the chapel. Ainsley turned to already hear protesters coming towards them.

“Don’t worry…I’ve got you baby. I’ll tear them apart if they try anything funny!” Eric reassured her as he looked behind him before entering the chapel with Ainsley.

Ainsley sighed as she walked inside, tugging on Eric’s jacket to stop as him in his tracks. Eric giggled as he grabbed a hold of Ainsley and kissed her passionately.

“Now…are you ready? Cause after this point, there is not going back…” Eric reminded her, pushing away a strand of her hair.

Ainsley nodded “Yes, Eric…I’m ready to marry you.” She told him, kissing him one last time before the golden ring was placed on her finger…
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

A sequel will be up shortly...love ya guys!