Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Alone

Ainsley hung around for awhile before she went back to her house where Jessica sat on her porch waiting for her.

She hasn’t even opened her car door yet when Jessica got up and started talking to her “So, Pam called me…” she started off.

“And?” Ainsley asked as she shut her car door and began walking towards her house.

Jessica skipped as she followed Ainsley into her house “She wants us to come over to the bar…”

Ainsley looked at Jessica confused “At Merlotte’s?” she asked.

Jessica shook her head “NO, at Fangtasia!” she said, giggling as she looked at Ainsley intensely.

“So, lets go!” Jessica said, tugging on Ainsley arm.

Ainsley whined as she let Jessica tug on her arm some more, she thought about it…it was a notorious Fang-Banger/Vampire bar that all the freaks went to.

“Eric’s gonna be there!” Jessica pointed out, that was the LAST thing Ainsley needed…that gossip eye-raping her.

Ainsley sighed as Jessica begged “PL-EASE!?” she begged harder.

“FINE…” Ainsley gave in, looking at Jessica who gave her a smile from ear-to-ear.

_________________________________________

Jessica and Ainsley walked into the bar, Pam smiled brightly as she saw the both of them “Well…right on time!” she said, letting them in.

“Not wearing the choker, such a disappointment!” Ainsley said, smiling at Pam who couldn’t help but chuckle at her.

Pam patted her shoulder “Have fun…” she simply said.

Jessica took Ainsley hand in the excitement of entering the rather crowded bar full of horny bastards who were willing to do everything to get ‘some’.

Ainsley looked around as Jessica pulled her towards the bar and ordered a Tru Blood.

“So…what do you think?” Jessica asked, looking around as well.

Ainsley was so uncomfortable as men stared at her like she was a piece of meat, the bartender, Chow, was rather curious about Ainsley as he noticed Eric seeing her from across the bar…Ainsley, however, did not notice.

Jessica saw Eric and tapped Ainsley shoulder, pulling her in closer so she could whisper in her ear.

“Eric is staring at you…” Jessica whispered, giggling as she paid for her Tru Blood and found a seat by the wall for her and Ainsley.

Ainsley tried to keep her focus off of Eric, however, Jessica could not. She gasped as she took Ainsley’s arm “Eric’s coming over…” she said, giggling as she did.

“What is your problem!? You have a ‘boy toy’! A flavor of the month…”she snapped at Jessica, who didn’t lose her smile at Eric reached the table.

Eric’s large frame made Ainsley look up at him, he had his hand in his pockets with his infamous cocky smile as he looked down at Jessica and Ainsley.

Jessica smiled “Hey…Eric.” She said.

Eric turned to Ainsley “Hello, there…Ainsley!” he said in a cool tone. “Why don’t you 2 go down into my office…” he said.

Ainsley smiled as she looked at Jessica, who was going to accept Eric’s offer, which meant that Ainsley would have to go with her.

“Sure!” Jessica said, smiling at Eric brightly.

Eric turned to Ainsley “I’ll meet you in their shortly…” he said, directing that comment at Ainsley rather than at the both of them.

__________________________________________

They waited in Eric’s office for about 10 minutes before the door opened, Ainsley and Jessica turned to see Eric walking in.

Eric's short blonde hair and bright blue eyes nearly made Ainsley faint at his beauty in the light.

Ainsley turned away and sighed as Eric shut the door and walked towards his desk as Jessica watched Eric as he moved.

"So, Ainsley...are you enjoying your time?" he asked, turning to her.

Eric smiled at her, he wanted her to speak, to say something...he loved the sound of her voice.

Ainsley crossed her arms uncomfortably "Yeah, I suppose so..." she muttered, a flash of lightening showed in the window in Eric's office and in the surprise of it, she flinched.

Jessica giggled, then lost her smile as Eric looked at her for a moment "Are you, afraid of storms, Ainsley?" Eric asked.

"Yeah...a little." Ainsley admitted to him.

Eric chuckled as he looked at Jessica, then at Ainsley "Do you ladies want anything to drink?" he asked.

Ainsley shook her head "No, I'm fine." she said, taking in a deep breathe as another flash of lightening filled the office.

Jessica watched Ainsley and Eric look at each other, she cleared her throat and got up from her seat "Well, Ainsley...I'm gonna run on home before the storm shows up. I'll see you later!" she said, running out of the office.

Eric and Ainsley were silent for a moment as they looked at each other before Eric smiled at her, moving closer to Ainsley.

"What a pity..." he said, slowly sitting next to Ainsley.

Ainsley was uncomfortable as Eric scooted closer to her and smiled smoothly "You know, if you don't want to leave until the storm passes...I can stay with you." he said.

Eric wanted to glamour her, but he wanted to see how she would respond. Her deep blue eyes and auburn hair made him want her...

"That would be...really nice...but I don't know...all alone with a probably hungry vampire...ehh?" she said, scooting away from Eric.

Eric scooted closer again "Why are you so afraid of me, Ainsley?" he asked her.

Ainsley shook her head "I'm not afraid, just awkward." she told him, trying to smile at Eric.

"Don't be..." he whispered, leaning in and letting his cold lips touch hers.

Eric looked into her eyes for a moment before Ainsley pushed her lips towards his and kissed him, after a moment she pulled away "You can't tell anybody..." Ainsley trailed off as Eric pulled her closer to him.

"I won't..." he said, slamming his lips onto hers.

Ainsley's hand pulled Eric's head closer to hers, Eric's tongue entered her mouth with great force as his hands planted themselves on her hips.

Eric was enjoying her taste when his fangs popped out, cutting Ainsley's lip. She gasped as she pushed him away "OW..." she yelled.

"I'm sorry..." he said, turning away from her.

Ainsley smiled "No, no! It's alright...really!" she told him.

Eric watched as Ainsley sucked on her lip for awhile “God, you’re beautiful…” he said.

Ainsley looked up at him in shock “Excuse me?”