Blood Runs Deep

How Do I Deal?

The next morning, things seemed strange in the car on the way to the school, it was like we were all trying to to talk just in case we let a secret slip out. When we got inside the school, we all went our separate ways, well except for me and Nathan, we had History class to go to. I tried to talk to Nathan but he gave me short answers and hardly made eye contact with me. I shouldn't have tried to kiss him, neither one of us was ready. I grabbed Nathan's wrist and pulled him through a door that said basement. I pulled him to a sofa that looked like that 70's had threw it up. Nathan didn't say anything, he looked at the sofa until I pulled his head up to look at me.

"Tell me what's wrong with you" I said, Nathan shrugged.

"Nothing is wrong, Sam" said Nathan, I could tell he was lying.

"Is this about me almost kissing you, Nathan, I'm sorry about that"

"It's not about that Sam, I just have alot on mind, I am sorry if I made you feel like you did something wrong."

"It's OK, Nathan. I just want you to be OK, Nathan. I, um, care about you" I said nervously.

"Thanks, Sam, " said Nathan he looked like he wanted to tell me more but stopped, I grabbed Nathan's hand and laced our fingers together, Nathan looked up at me and the laid his head on my lap, I looked down at him and smiled.

"This feels weird, huh?" i asked, Nathan was playing with my fingers.

"It feels right and wrong at the same time" Nathan said, I smiled at him.

"Do you want to, go on a date?"

"Like dinner and a movie? Nathan asked, I nodded, "I've never been on a date before"

"It'll be fun, I mean if you want too" I said, Nathan nodded.

"What if I'm not good at it?" asked Nathan, I couldn't help but to laugh.

"I think going on a date is pretty easy, you've seen it in movies right?"

"Don't be a smart ass" said Nathan rolling his eyes, I smiled and kissed his lips gently, I pulled away and looked at him, Nathan pulled my head back to his. I gently made my way on top of Nathan, his hands found there way to my back under my shirt as he pulled it off. I kissed Nathan hungrily as his hand slipped down my pants, he gripped my naked ass, as a moan slipped out my mouth. I wanted Nathan more then, I pulled of his shirt and looked at his tan body, Nathan was beautiful. I let my hands trace his chest and his abs, Nathan's head went back in pleasure. That made me want more, I leaned down and gently kissed Nathan's erect nipples, his moans became louder. My cock was rubbing against my jeans, begging for me to let it out, like he knew, Nathan's hand found my zipper and pulled it down, I wasn't wearing underwear today, which I was now thankful for. I smiled up at Nathan, he bit his lip in the most seductive way, I was about to lean down to kiss him, when it happened.

"What the fuck is this shit!" exclaimed Dean, Nathan and I scrambled to a sitting positions., I was going to try and explain this to Dean, "get away from him"

"Dean it's not his fault' I said Dean glared at me like I was stupid.

"I said get away from him!" said Dean looking directly at me, he had been talking to me the entire time, " are you ok?"

"Um, what?" asked Nathan like his brain had shut down, Dean walked over to him and pulled him into a hug, I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"Can't I have just one thing without you having to have it?" asked Dean staring at me with a glare.

"I.. didn't know you two were together" I said looking to Nathan, he pulled himself away from Dean and stood away from the both of us.

"We aren't together, he just kissed me the other night outside. I let him, but I like.."started Nathan but then he looked torn, like he didn't know what to say or do, I watched as a tear fell down his cheek. I wanted to wipe it away but I was too pissed, Nathan looked up at me, all i could see in his eyes was pain.

"I got to get out of here" said Nathan walking past both of us and out of the school's basement. I was left alone with my brother, who glared at me, I knew he wanted to punch me but he knew I would punch him back and harder, so instead we both stood their imagining how we would kick each others ass.