Status: This story is currently on hiatus I'm having writers block with it

3 Days In Strawberry Fields: A New Beginning

3 Days in Strawberry Fields 2 Ch.2 Pt.2

By: M.S.P.

Chapter 2: Part 2

Chapter 2: Part 2
Another week goes by and I finally check Frank’s other voicemail. He said in it that he still loved me. An hour later he called me and said that he’s back in the U.S. and that he misses me severely, “And to show my love for you I’ve left my girlfriend and only want to be with you Gwen. Will you please come on a few dates here in the U.S. and come see me Gwen? I miss you so much.” “I’ll think about it.”

A Few Hours Later…

I call Frank back and tell him I’ll meet him at Apartment in L.A. but that he’ll have to fly me out because I’m broke till payday. He agreed and told me how excited he was and that he couldn’t wait to see me. By the time my ticket would come in the mail, I’d get my check and then I’d be off to L.A. to see Frank.

1 week later…

I’m off to see Frank, and I’m so happy. I didn’t think we’d ever make up. I thought I’d be alone forever or I’d be a makeshift widow even though Gerard and I were never married we were so close that if he would of stayed alive maybe just maybe he could of left the other someone and married me. Oh well, you can’t wish on old dreams. I’m going to miss that man. Now I’m on the plane and headed to L.A.

Several Hours Later…

Frank is there with a big smile on his face and red roses. “I’ve missed you so much Gwen. I’m so sorry about what happened.” “It’s ok, It’s all over now right?”

“You’re a bitch, I hate you. You shouldn’t desecrate Gerard’s memory by dating Frank. Gerard loved you so much and I don’t think he’d be happy with you dating his best friend.”

“Calm down, Mikey. I don’t know if that’s exactly true. We were best friends and I think he’d want the best for Gwen and I, please don’t say such things to her. I love her.”

“You don’t love her. How could you? No one will love her as much as Gerard did, No One!”

Mikey left and hailed a cab. His face was beet red.

“Geez, I don’t know what came over him he looks really pissed.”

“Yeah, He’s taking Gerard’s death really hard lately. He didn’t really start to mourn him until now. I’m sorry about that Gwen.”

“I understand. I thought about Gerard on the plane over here, So we all remember him from time to time, and yes I still do miss him.”
“Me too, me too.”