I Think I Love You

Tomorrow We Rise So Let's Fight Today

-Vicky's POV- (Fast forward to a few months. Don't know where I should be but we'll make it mid-June)

Stacey had a near freak out the other day. The guys were in the studio leaving the seven of us – Maddie, Kai, Stacey, Gigi, Dawn, Tabby, and I – alone in Kai and George's apartment. So Maddie and Dawn went out to get a few pregnancy tests. It was a damn good thing too.
I watched as Stacey dragged Matt out of the club we were at. Jorel walked back over from where he was getting us drinks. He set mine down in front of me before sitting down and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
“Where did pussy snake and Stace go?” Jorel asked looking around.
“She dragged him off” Jordan muttered. Looking around I noticed all the girls smiling and looking in the direction they went. A few minutes later they walked back in, walked to the table and announced they were leaving. Kai looked up and me and we both nodded. Standing up all five of us hugged Stacey and told Matt we needed to have a talk with him, well that was mainly Gigi and Kai who said that. Matt laughed and agreed, leaving the other five guys confused.
“What the hell?” Aron asked after the two had left and we all sat back down.
“Stacey's pregnant” Kai and I said together. We looked at each other and started laughing.

-George's POV-

Kai and I got back to our apartment, completely drunk, a little after two. I carried her into our room and placed her gently on our bed as her eyes started to close and laid next to her. She instantly cuddled up to me and I fell asleep.
The next day I woke up to find the blanket over met and the spot next to me on the bed empty. I sat up when I heard the door creak open a bit. I saw Kai walk in with a plate of breakfast, Advil and a glass of orange juice. She set it down in front of me and kissed my cheek.
“You didn't have to do this babe” I said smiling. She smiled back sadly and sat next to me.
“Actually I wanted to talk to you” she said looking at me. I looked down at her worried.
“Is everything alright?” I asked, taking the Advil.
“Yeah actually. You remember when I said that I wanted to do something with my life?” she asked. I nodded not sure what she was getting at.
“I got a full ride scholarship to CSU” she stated.
“You're taking it right?” I asked her. Her head snapped up and she smiled.
“Of course I am” she said excitedly.
“I support you babe” I said kissing her. She kissed me back and flung her arms around my neck. I moved the plate to the floor and fell back.

A couple weeks later I drove Kai up to the university and walked her to her first class. When it was time for her to go in I kissed her and left. As I walked out to my car I smiled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the end. I may write a sequel. if you guys want one let me know