I Think I Love You

We Are Young But We Have Heart

-Kaia’s POV-

The next morning I woke up slightly confused. Looking around my bed I realized that my panda pillow was on top of the other pillows and my giant lion, snuggles as I called him when I got him, was next to me. Somehow Jordan, Matt, and Dylan managed to fit themselves on the other half of my bed. This confused me a bit until I remembered the memory from last night. I maneuvered my way out of my bed and tiptoed to my closet. I grabbed clothes at random, got my undergarments, and grabbed my i-pod and i-pod dock before proceeding to walk down the hall to the bathroom. I put my i-pod on random and turned the water on.

-Dylan’s POV-

I woke up still in Kaia’s bed from the night before when we decided to make sure she didn’t have another nightmare but Kaia wasn’t in her bed. That’s when I heard the shower on. I got out of the bed and started walking towards Jordan's room to see if I had any clean clothes here. I passed the bathroom but stopped short when I heard Kaia listening to a song that I’d never heard before.

Something takes a part of me

Something lost and never seen

Every time I start to believe

Something’s raped and taken from me

Life’s got to always be messing with me

(You wanna see the light?)

Can’t they chill and let me be free

(So Do I)

Can’t I take away all this pain?

(You wanna see the light?)

I try to every night all in vain in vain

Sometimes I cannot take this place

Sometimes it's my life I can't taste

Sometimes I cannot feel my face

You'll never see me fall from grace

Something takes a part of me

You and I were meant to be

A cheap fuck for me to lay

Something takes a part of me

Feeling like a freak on a leash

(You wanna see the light?)

Feelin’ like I have no release

(So do I)

How many times have I felt diseased?

(You wanna see the light?)

Nothing in my life is free...is free

At this point Jordan and Matt had walked out and came up to me. Jordan was about to say something but I cut him off and told him to listen.

Sometimes I cannot take this place

Sometimes it's my life I can't taste

Sometimes I cannot feel my face

You'll never see me fall from grace

Something takes a part of me

You and I were meant to be

A cheap fuck for me to lay

Something takes a part of me

Something takes a part of me

You and I were meant to be

A cheap fuck for me to lay

Something takes a part of me

OHHH HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA

Part of me

Part of me

Oh, Oh

Part of me

When it ended we were all standing there extremely shocked. None of us realized that the water had turned off and a new song was being sung.

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter.

And I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better.

And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Family in crisis that only grows older.

Why'd you have to go?

Why'd you have to go?

Why'd you have to go?

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

I am broken, but I am hoping.

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

I am crying, a part of me's dying.

And these are, these are,

The confessions of a broken heart!

And I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater.

I dream of another you, one who would never.

Never, leave me alone to pick up the pieces.

Daddy to hold me, that's what I needed.

So, why’d you have to go?

Why'd you have to go?

Why'd you have to go?

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

I don't know you, but I still want to.

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

Tell me the truth, did you ever love me?

Cause these are, these are,

The confessions....of a broken heart!

Of a broken heart!

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I ... I ... I ...

I love you!

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

I don't know you, but I still want to.

Daughter to father, daughter to father!

Tell me the truth, did you ever love me?

Did you ever love me?

These are the confessions of a broken heart!
Ohh ... yeah
And I wait for the postman to bring me a letter.

After the song ended we heard her packing everything up so we continued on our way to wherever we were going.

-Jordan’s POV- (Time Skip at some random store)

We hadn’t told Kai that we knew she could sing or that we heard her singing but I have a feeling she knew. I looked around waiting for her to get out of the fitting room she was trying clothes on in. when she walked out a few minutes later with the clothes in two piles, one on each arm, she was talking to some girl. She was a hot but was more of Jay’s type. The two of them stopped walking for a minute to finish their conversation before the other girl walked off. Matt, Dylan and I stood up and walked over to Kai.

“So baby sister who was that?” I asked her looking between her and the direction the girl had just walked in.

“An old friend from school she was a senior last year so we had trouble keeping in touch.” Kai replied before walking off to the section she got her clothes from.

“She never gave us a name” Matt said while staring in the direction Kai had gone off to. We followed her to find her putting some clothes back.

(Another time skip cause I’m too lazy to type the entire shopping trip. So let’s say later that night just hanging out)

We had decided to not get drunk as often until Kai could drink, much to her severe displeasure, so we were all packed in Dylan’s living room watching horror movies. I looked over at Kai to see her head buried in George’s chest and George asleep. I gave a silent chuckle before getting up to get something to drink. Kai’s phone was on the counter and the screen was lit meaning she missed something. I looked over and it was a missed call from some chick named Vicky Swain. That must be the chick she was talking to earlier.

-Jorel’s POV (Time Skip three weeks later)

So Kai finally got off the meds she was on. We had decided to celebrate before Maddie and Heather had to go but Heather had work or something like that. Kai asked if she could invite her friend Vicky. The two of them had been attached at the hip for a while now but I didn’t mind. I heard Kai walk through the door with someone following her.

“So you know Brother bear, Curly and Jay-Jay so now I just have to introduce you to everyone else.” I heard Kai say to the girl before they walked through the door. I found it funny when Kai gave us all nicknames. She called me Jay-Jay, Jordan was Brother Bear to her, Matt was Curly, Dylan was Mehican, George was Georgy and Aron was twig. Half of them she just randomly made up but we didn’t care. I remember when we first met George, Aron’s sister Arina called him Georgy and he hated it with Kai though he doesn’t care. I think he likes her just is too chicken shit to admit it.

“Hey Jay-Jay you remember Vicky right?” she asked giving me that look. It was the look that said i-know-you-like-her-so-just-ask-her-already. She’s been giving me this look for a while now.

“Of course I do.” How could I forget her? She plagues my mind. Ignore that I thought that.

“I’ma go find Mehican, Twig and Georgy. Jay-Jay can you give Vicky a tour of the house?” she asked giving me a smirk. She left before I could even respond.

“So I guess I’ll give you that tour now.” I said as I lead her through the house. Well it was Jordan’s apartment really but whatever.