Jinx by Twilight

Pumpkin Juice and Sheda.

Ronnie’s POV

“So what class do we have now?” I asked, skipping in a random direction in the castle.

“Are you serious? At least you’re going in the right direction.” She petted Mosse`, as she slowly jogged to catch up with me. I gave Mosse` to Charlie, so she wouldn’t fall out of my backpack.

“So where we going?”

“I’m not going to tell you now, oh smart one.”

“Not nice, Sissy.”

I stopped skipping and let her catch up. I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted.

“Do you know what part of the school we’re at?”

I looked around the hallway, to see we were close to the Charms classroom.

“We’re right here,” I said, matter-of-factly; taking Mosse` from Charlie. I petted her moss covered body.

“Obviously,” Charlie rolled her eyes. “Ooo look there’s Fred and George.”

“Where?”

I looked around to find them walking out of Charms. Yay! I was about to skip towards my lover, but Charlie stopped me.
“What?” I asked.

“Slow down, Turbo. First, give me Mosse`.”

“But I wanted to show Fred.” I pouted again.

“You can, but no skipping with her,” she firmly commanded.

“Fine, funsucker.” I reluctantly gave our new pet to my best friend, she rolled her eyes again at my childish remark.

“Okay, now you can run off to loverboy.”

“I was actually going to skip,” I smiled at Charlie.

“No, really?” She said, her words dripping with sarcasm.

I poked my tongue at her and skipped over to Fred, his eyes lit up ten shades brighter. He wrapped me up in his long arms and placed a lust filled kiss upon my lips, I closed my eyes from the passion.

“Hey, you two!” George said, breaking us apart by his words.

“What?” Fred asked.

“Not in front of virgin eyes.” George pointed across the hall at first years, who were covering their eyes with their hands.

“They’re just jealous,” I said, blowing a kiss at one of the male first years who uncovered his eyes. The boy turned bright red as the other first years uncovered their eyes. I blew kisses at the boys, and Fred licked his lips and did the same to the girls. They all turned crimson like the guy before, then scampered away.

“You two are so bad,” Charlie giggled.

“But it was funny,” George pointed out.

“Those poor first year,” Charlie said, now laughing into hysterics..

Fred and I laughed along with our friends. Fred then directed his eyes over to me. I gave him a sultry smile.

“You’re such a tease,” he said, again wrapping his arms around me and placing his lips on mine, tasting of pumpkin juice…Yummy!

“Guys!” George exclaimed, breaking us apart once more.

“What now?” Fred questioned, staring his brother down.

“More first years.” Charlie pointed across the hall at more first years covering their eyes.

“Now they’re just asking for it.”

“Yes they are. Let’s give them a show, then.”

My eyes closed instantly as Fred placed his lips upon my own again. His tongue danced into my mouth, battling for dominance. His large hands drifted to my hips as my hands slid up to his hair, my fingers combed through his soft, fiery red hair.

“Miss Valencia! Mr. Weasley!

Fred and I jumped a yard apart, and looked at the source of the loud voice.

Professor Snape stood before us. His face was filled with anger…as usual.

“I should punish you two for your scandalous antics!” He yelled.

“Then punish me, Professor.” I winked at the Potions Master and gave him a seductive grin.

That shut him up. His eyes grew a hundred times bigger and he walked off, “forgetting” to punish us.

My boyfriend and two best friends all had their jaws hanging open.

“What?” I smirked.

“I can’t believe you just did that.” Charlie was the first to comment.

“Me neither,” George agreed.

“At least we got out of detention or something,” Fred said.

I smiled at my boyfriend as he kissed my cheek.

“Well, it looks like we’re late for class again,” Charlie said, trying not to laugh as she looked around the empty hall.

“Okay, bye Fred,” I said, kissing him one last time.

“Bye, George.”

“Bye, you two.” The twins bid us goodbye in unison.

Charlie and I walked off down the hall, as the guys returned to their second half of Charms.

“So what class are we going to?” I asked, linking arms with Charlie.

“Ancient Runes.”

Charlie’s POV

Ronnie and I entered the Ancient Runes classroom to see our favorite professor, Bathsheda Babbling, writing down the Anglo-Saxon alphabet on the blackboard.

Without even turning away from her work, she greeted us with a warm welcome. “Ronnie! Charlie! So good to see you two taking this class again!”

The chalk in her hand was flying across the board, finishing her work quickly.

“’Sheda, girl! How was your summer, girl?” Ronnie put on a faux-ghetto accent, snapping her figners in a Z-formation to accentuate her playfulness.

“Where’s yo’ boyfran’ at? Is he big? Is he hefty? Is he coming back?” I copied Ronnie’s actions, bringing Prof. Babbling into an extreme laughing fit.

The Slytherins in our class were growing impatient with our shenanigans, sighing and grumbling as we made our way to our seats.

Tobias had reserved our table at the front, his long orange tail draped gracefully over the edge of the mahogany table.

When we sat down in the stiff wooden chairs, Bathsheda came over and whispered,” I really am glad you two are in this class again. I don’t know what I’d do without some humor from you two this year. Thank you,” she smiled.

I returned the friendly gesture, as Bathsheda went back up to the front to continue her lesson.

The class went by fast; we studied proper Anglo grammar, which went over smoothly for us. Our Slytherin classmates grew bored of the topic rather quickly.

In the spare time we had left in my favorite class, I could hear soft, whistling snores coming from the 6th year Slytherins behind me.

When ‘Sheda dismissed us for the day, Tobias ran off the table and out into the hallway before he could get squished.

Ronnie and I packed up our book bags, Ronnie being cautious of Mosse’s sleeping figure.

***

We made our entrance to the Great Hall, spotting Fred and George immediately. They waved us over to where they were sitting, with plates of food already beginning to pile around them.

“’Ello, love,” George grinned as I sat down next to him.

“Hey there!” I heard Ronnie and Fred talking at a million miles an hour, catching each other up on what just happened in their respective classes. They sat down together across from George and I, having their own quiet, introverted conversation, leaving Fred and I to our own devices.

“How was Charms?” I started, taking a bite out of my salad.

“Boring as all hell. Flitwick made us levitate heavy objects and spin them around in a circle like a bloody merry-go-round,” George laughed,” I suppose it’s better than learning Barbaric alphabets. But I may just be a little biased, too.”

I laughed at George’s inadvertent joke. He smiled in accomplishment, beaming with confidence.

“How’s your…Felinitre, is it?” George asked, slipping an arm around my waist.

“She’s good. Ronnie’s become quite attached to her within the past hour.”

“Kinda like me and you?”

I felt my smile spread across my face.

“Yes. Except you’re just a little cuter,” I laughed, pinching George’s cheeks.

Ronnie’s POV

Charlie and George didn’t know that I was listening to their conversation. They were so cute, but I had to try not to laugh at their cheesiness. They should get together already, it’s really annoying.

“I don’t see why they don’t get together already,” Fred whispered.

“Yeah, I know, Charlie always blushes when I say George’s name.”

Fred chuckled.

“They would be such a cute couple,” I said.

“But not as cute as us.” Fred put his arm around me, and pulled me as close as he could, then kissed my cheek.

“And I thought they were cheesy,” I smirked and kissed his lips in a sweet kiss.

“But you love it, really.”

Fred gave me the puppy dog eyes, then kissing me cheek again.

“Yes, I do.”

“I love you, Ronnie.” I kissed his lips again in a passionate kiss.

“I love you, too.”

“I really do not want to see my brother kissing someone.” This broke our cutesy moment, by Fred’s brother…not George.

“Then don’t look, “ I said to Ron.

Ron grimaced.

Harry and Hermione laughed at their best friend.

“Hi, you three. Having a good first day?” Charlie asked The Trio.

“It’s been so busy…blah…blah…blah.” I zoned out of what they were saying, and focused my attention on my boyfriend for the rest of lunch, before Defense Against The Dark Arts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth update in a week! It can't be true! Haha, you guys are AWESOME for commenting and spreading the word!

Thanks to: GrawrzXMusic!, peacelovejill, TommyGirl93, Famous_Last_Goths, Merveilleux Xentii, darlingdany, Kanye West, Black_Skullz_Bleedin, jynx07, and Otter.Love. !
You guys are AMAZING!
Keep talking to us, too. We enjoy knowing what you guys think about it. (:

Crizz and Alyxx <3