My Car Is a Machine!

Do you by any chance like me?

Joey's pov...

It's been about four weeks and Ryan and I have been offly close. We've been hanging out alot and I find myself liking him even more. What should I do about it? Would he like me back? Is he even gay or bi, I hope so, and I would kill myself if he was staright, cuz nothing could happen between us. I sat up in my bed as all these thoughts went through my head, and Jake interrupted them. He opened my door and announced, "Um, Ryan is here," what?! and I look a total mess! I tryed my best not to grin like an idiot, Jake doesn't know my deep secret only dad. I finally let out, "Thanks Jake, I'ma get ready." He nodded and left as i closed the door completely behind him. I got out apair of denim skinny jeans, a Vans Warped tour shirt and my checkered white and black vans. I gelled up my hair, slight spiking it up, and following with a light coat of eyeliner. I also got some Tag body spray on, this would drive him mad.

I went downstairs, only to my lovely Ryan waiting for me, it felt like a freaking prom night. Ryan flashed his cutes grin at me as I smiled back and we headed out. He complimented, "You look ravishing, oh, did I say that out loud?" I smiled and flirted, "Yes you did, and I don't mind, you look ravishing too." He smiled and opened the door for me, his car is just as amazing as he is. He walked to the drivr's side, I felt sad for leaving bumble bee since I drive him everywhere. Ryan caught me looking at bumble bee with tint of sadness, and reassured jokingly, "Don't worry, he won't go anywhere, I'm sure he misses you too." I smiled and muttered, "I guess he does, but he would never know what I mean. I still haven't told him my car is a robot, but have yet to tell him, or he would find out for himself sooner or later.

We finally arrived to the main destination he was gonna take me to, and we got off. It was the junk yard, where bumble bee had escaped to. The Ryan explained, "I guess you're wondering ehy you're here, well, I gotta tell you a secret." I inquired, "What is it?" And he continued, "Well, the first one is about my car, and the second is about you." Thenit hit me, his car was a robot too! Then, I assured, "Well tell me about your car." He took a deep sigh and said, "Okay, you're gonna freak, but here it goes...my car is...a...robot...a huge one." A smile came to my lips and I replied, "I believe you, my car is one too, I found out when he ran off...right to this junk yard." He asked in shock, "Really?! So Stripes isn't the only one?!" I nodded and answered, "Mines is Bumble Bee, I think they'll get along just well." He smiled and said, "then, I want you to meet him personally." I smiled and he announced to Stripes to showhimself, "Come on Stripes, I want you to meet a close friend of mines." He answered, "Since you already said everything, here I go." Then he transformd into his robot form, pretty cool, he was a little shorter than bumble bee, how cute. He leaned to my height and said, "It's a pleasure to peet you Joey, Ryan has told me so much about you."

Ryan groaned, "Stripes, not now!" Stripes appologized sheepishly, "Sorry, my mistake, are you gonna tell him now?" Ryan rolled his eyes as he blushed, starring at his shoes. I joked, "Tell me what?" He looked up as I got closer to him and he gave in, "Do you like me Joey?" My stomach turned over itself, as I turned pink and gave in as well, "Yeah, a lot, you?" He replied assruingly, "More than anything in the world." I grinned as he got closer to me too, and his lips met mines. We kissed for 15 minutes ad pulled away, by then Stripes was whiping oiled tears. We both laughed as we saw him and he transformed back into car form. This was freaking perfect, today has got to be the best day of my life excpet when I first go Bumble bee, and met my perfect match.