My Car Is a Machine!

The race

Joey's pov...

The day is finally here, I'm going to race Ryan, hot guy with some nice ab work. Mental note to self, show off your bad ass motor. The race was gonna start around noon so I was up pretty early and drank 2 cups of coffee to keep me going, what do car racers drink anyway? I put on my best pair of skinny jeans ( the lucky black ones), a Smaching Pumpkins T, and my infamous converse. I did my hair like I had it when I met Ryan, and I was set. I also slipped some mints in just in case I get a victory kiss...what? You never know. I grabbed my keys from the dresser and headed out. Today was perfect day cuz mom had to leave to Adeline at 6 in the morning, dad to the studio, Jake in his girl's house. Besides today's monday and it's some holiday, so no school. I finally headed out to find my car, Bumble Bee, on the driveway. I whisoered to him, "You ready?" He replied uneasily, "I don't see where you're going with this." I chuckled and got in the car, turned on the ignition and headed to the gas station, where I'll be meeting Ryan for the race.

Five minutes later, we were there and I parked, as Ryan walked towards me. He looked hotter than that other day, but he still looked hot. He had a black mustang shirt, skin tight, and denim skinny jeans with balck and white checkered vans. His black bangs decorating his deep blue eyes. I felt myslef melting as my eyes roamed over the masterpiece standing in front of me and my prescious car. He asked, "So, Joey, you ready?" I replied uneasily, but confidently, "Yeah, you sure we won't be stopped?" He reassured, "Me and my guys raced here before, and this is obviously the best street for racing." I nodded feeling stupid, but hey I'm new to this. He gave me a wink and got inside his metalic blue ford mustang with white racer stripes. He has a pretty nice pair of wheels, along with him in it, it looks even better. We drove to the main road where we would be racing and took our places. One of his friends started it of by counting down and waving down a white towel. I stepped on the gas pedal as far as it could go, making the car burn its wheels on street. Ryan starting to get ahead of me, but just because he's a sexy mofo that doesn't mean he can beat me. So I made bumble bee go faster and was finally passing Ryan. He looked towards my window wide eyed as I winked at him, and passed by.

This kept on going until the race ended and.....I won it. We stopped at another gas station and got off our cars. He complimented, "That was amazing Joey, you sure can drive, and that car goes pretty fast." I blushed and replied, "Thanks, you're really good too, I mean you got nice wheels." He smiled and said, "Thanks, well um, how about we get something to eat, my treat." Awww how sweet, first race and first date, feels like an mtv show. We both got in our cars as I followed him to our destination. We stopped at a diner and parked. He and I got out and went inside. A waitress greeted us and sat us on a booth, we both got comfortable, and Ryan asked, "So, have you raced before?" I answered truthfully, "that was my first time, it was mostly the car." He smiled but looked a tad confused, you know I had to give some credit to bumble bee.