Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Your Heart Is My Playtoy

I'm Something like a player. I keep this business private though. Picking my victims by the hardest falls. Attending Fallsbrook High is where my life's joy takes place. I take pride in my work.

I'm something like revenge freak. I take down the big guys, ya know, the jockstraps and pretty boys. Heartbroken girls come to me with their sad stories of betrayal and loneliness. They are who I dedicate this life of lies to. I know from experience, how a heart left stranded can feel....They know me as a type of savior. Of course I'm known for my duties notoriously. My way of life is my most prized possession.

"So Miss Thing, you ending Michael's life today?" Shayne asked as we walked to school. I kicked a rock with to toe of my Red 4 inch tie up wedges. It was my color on days like these. Days where I would shove another cocky boy turned lovesick wreck's heart into the dirt.

"You know me to well Shayne" I laughed. "I think I will take action during...lunch? Maybe take an innocent bystander with me on my way out?" I suggested.

"My friggin' idol." Shayne laughed. I had made sure I looked quite seductive to make it even harder on him. I had on a red halter top with a small, black chain down my neck, right where my shirt began. A dark denim mini skirt and 3 inch tie up wedges. Just dee-lectible. This wasn’t my everyday style, but I’d sacrificed small things on these days to help these girls. So I made sure I prepped on ‘heartbreak’ days/

We continued to school laughing and talking about our plans for this weekend. We reached the front doors, only for me to be met by Michael Woods, my soon to be mission accomplished.

"Hey Baby" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips. I smiled, holding gently to his arms and kissing back harder. This was one of the worst things. Kissing them. Its not like every guy I kiss I enjoy it. Micheal was a horrible kisser. And he was in need of chapstick most days. So I decided to end this charade now.
"Michael..." I said as I broke the kiss and looked out around me.

"Baby what’s wrong?" He asked putting his hands on my cheeks. I held back my grim smile.

"I don't know....I don't think I feel the same about you..." He jerked my head to look at him.

"Kylie don't say that. C'mon baby we can work this out!" He pleaded.

"I’m sorry Michael. I think I'm gonna quit this show and go." I said breaking away from him,” I can do better.”

"Kylie my heart is yours!” He looked devastated.

I looked him in the eyes. "Michael. Your Heart is my playtoy, Baby." I blew a kiss in his direction with a evil smirk and walked away.

With that I looked around, spotting Adam Sevani, a junior on the basketball team, walking up steps. I gave an absent minded wave to Michael and proceeded to go and flirt with Adam.

"Gosh Kylez. What happened to lunch?" Shayne said walking past me. I smiled. "I couldn't pass my chance!"
I continued to my homeroom with Adam arms linked with mine, laughing knowing Michael was watching me with sad eyes.

Another one turned out...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahh i don't know how long ago i started this story but that's why the beginning chapters sorta really suck.