Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Got it?

Ah...What a great way to start 2nd period. There was a really hot Curly-haired cutie talking to the teacher. Lets see...Brown hair, Tight Jeans, Switchfoot tee...and...Oh! green Chuck Taylor's, my favorite shoes in the world. My kinda Guy! I have my rule of actually really dating, though. Thats my main thing. I will not end up like the girls that come crying to me. No..not again.

"Well Class,it looks like we have ourselves a new student. His name is Nick. Nick Jonas." Mrs. Wells introduced the gorgeous new fresh meat. I was sitting in the back of the classroom, Adam was STiLL talking my ear off. Yeah I flirted with him a little this morning. Big Deal! It was an act and now I just want to punch him in the face. "Nicholas, you can take a seat next to Ms.Brooks. Kylie raise your hand, please."

I then remembered the empty seat beside me. Smiling, I raised my hand. I've been blessed. Thats what every other girl would be like. Hah. Not likely with me. Yeah he was smoking hot, exactly why I had already knew his type. Yeah you guessed it, another Micheal Woods before I happened to him. He looked at me and tried to hide a smile. As he made his way next to me, I couldn't try hard enough to ignore a certain annoying prick. "Kylie.Hey Kylie. Kylie!" Adam kept calling. I forced a smile and turned to him. "Yeah Adam?" I asked.

"Wanna go see that new Angelina Jolie movie with me Friday night?" He asked winking. Ugh, dare to dream. I sustained from rolling my eyes. He wasn't at the level I'm used to bringing down. But hell, he's game for a little bit of toying.

"Of course. I heard its really good. I LOVE action movies." I gushed.

"I'll pick you up at 9." He said smirking. I turned back around to make intros with the new eye candy.

"Hey I'm Kylie. Mind if I look at your schedule?" I asked with a small smile. He looked me up and down and handed me his schedule.

"Nick" He said as he put it on my desk. He had such a quiet voice. Sort of intimate. I bet he swoons the females with that all the time.

"Yeah state the obvious" I slightly giggled. He already stood out to me as the type I like to break. Bet he's a...basketball player? Yeah on top of the pretty boy image.
I read over the schedule. "We have a few classes together. Cougar Vision, This one, P.E, Chemistry, English, Trig”[[iNFOMERCiAl: i'M NOT in high skool so i dont kno what classes! sorry if im wrong! they are seniors]] "Actually most." I handed him his paper back nodding. His hand touched mine softly SO on purpose. I smiled sweetly and turned back around to write my homework down in my organizer. If I didn't have that thing I would be a wreck.
"So...you always flaunt that gorgeous body?"

Not even 10 minutes and then he starts flirting?
I laughed softly. Jenny Patrell knew exactly what was going on when she saw me this morning. She pointed me towards Michael. They were going out Freshman year, it was his birthday so she went to suprise him. Instead it was her suprise. She walked in on Katie Welch giving him a Happy Birthday hickey. Between his legs.

I pulled my halter up a little. "No..special occasion" I said looking at him for a moment. Beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Another downfall for the easy girls. He nodded and bit his lip. I looked him in the eye for a small minute and turned back around. Mrs. Wells had given us bookwork, so the class was fairly noisy since she allows talking when she isn't teaching new lessons. I pulled out my i-Pod and put on my 'lOVELiEs.tEARjERkERS' playlist and began working.

15 minutes later I was finished. My music helped me speed through this, so I would be able to have time to write new songs, or read my newest book. And I knew I would have to let Shayne copy since Ryan Scheckler was sitting next to her. She had the hugest possible crush on him. He was someone I actually considered a nice guy and thats HUGE.

I stood up to get my paper stamped by Mrs. Wells when I felt a tap on my butt. I turned around to see Adam smirking. "Kylie's packin" He said to his friend. I bent down to his eye level since he was sitting and let my face so close to his I could feel his breath on my lips. He got a look in his eyes like he knew I was gonna kiss him. Tough Luck Kid. I stared at him a minute and watched his eyes fill with pain. Probably because I had his 'Bearings' in killer grip with my French tipped nails. "Do that again..and these" I squeezed harder, if even possible,"And these are mine...Got it Sevani?" He nodded his head furiously. I smiled seductively. "Good" whispered like it was supposed to feel good. I released and walked away.