Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Miss me Kiss Me

"Hi Kylie" Denise hugged me as I walked in with my bag.

"Hi Mumsy" I smiled. She'd let me start calling her that, but she didn't know it really meant a lot to me to be able to have someone to think of as a mother.

"The boys are upstairs. They gave Kevin and I a shopping list for snacks" She sighed, rolling her eyes. I laughed and waved her bye.

"Babies? Where are you guys?" I turned a corner to run straight into Joe.

"Oh Jeez Joe." Yeah..awkward you'd think?. Not so much, thankfully. We had long discussion a month after the 'incident', and we put the thing behind us. Just an act of greed. Plus he had a new skanky to tend to him. Celeste? Whatever.

"Hi Kyle!" He smiled. Now, he was genuinely my friend. Almost a bestfriend, compared to crappy mine were being. He kissed my cheek and helped me up.

"Thought I'd heard you downstairs." He began to lead me to the loft, but stopped and looked at me.

"Why were you crying,Kyle?" He asked. What the heck? How did he-

"I don't know" He smiled, "But I can. So tell me."

"Uggghhh" I huffed."I got into it with Shayne."

"What happened?"

"I don't wanna alk about it right now. Lemme just say she was royally out of line." I said quickly hearing somebody coming.

"Kylie!" Frankie ran to me.

"Hey,Kid. How's it going?" I kissed his head.

"Great now that you're here. Mommy went to the store to get our movie food."

"I know. Mommy told me. Did you put cookie dough for me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep. Chocolate chip,Sister. Your favorite." I was beaming. He called me sister! Joe noticed and mocked my huge smile. Shutup mouthed to him. We all made our way into Frankie's room, the biggest room out of the boy's. Sad? I know.

"Hello Nicholas." I kissed his cheek as he sat on the floor watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager.

"Ohh I love this show!" I sat on his lap, hurrying to sit and enjoy the show.

"No one said you could sit on me." He scoffed.

" I did. Get over it" I said also getting some of his Diet Coke.

"Okay." He wrapped his arms around my middle.

"Joe I wanna go outside!" Frankie pleaded.

"Sure, Frankie. Kevin c'mon"

"Nuh-uh. He said you." Kevin remained strewn across the bed.

"Frank you want Kevin to come with us?" Joe asked.

"Yeah! Lets go to the park." Joe smirked at Kevin, and Kevin glared at him while I laughed. I had all ready forgot about Shayne's stupidity as soon as I sat on Nick's lap.

Ten minutes later, the show was over and What I Like About You started. Ehh, I'd like to pass. "I didn't get a kiss when you came in." Nick shook me by my hips.

"Oh that's too bad." I teased. He bounced up causing me to fall of his lap.

"Ruuudee" I said sticking my tongue at him.

"Give me a kiss and you'll see nice."

"I pass." I got off the ground and sat on Frankie's bed with the remote. Only to get pushed on my back and straddled by Nick.

"I want my kiss." He had me pinned. After struggling I realized I wasn't getting anywhere.

"Fine." I dodged his lips and kissed his cheek. Taking this chance to roll over, so I was over him.

"You missed." He told me.

"Nuh-uh."

"Your supposed to kiss boys like this." He sat up so I was in sitting in his lap facing him, my legs on either side of his waist. He touched his lips to mine softly but firmly. When he pulled back I smiled.

"I think I need more teaching" I smirked.

"Oh of course." He returned his mouth on mine, turning or kiss into making out. His hand running over my stomach, mine over his.

"Your hands are cold" I giggled.

"Your body's warm." He kissed my stomach and went to my neck.

"Nick" I giggled more.

"C'mon Kylie." He started to nibble and I sort of gave in.

"See" He mumbled.

"Umph. Bite Me." I said as an insult, metaphorically. But take it to Nick to go all physical.

"With pleasure." He dug his teeth into my neck a bit. Which felt like really good! I moaned.

"Ohh kinky much" He smiled bringing his head to mine.

"You bit me." I laughed.

"Yeah and you loved it." I licked his nose and pushed him off so I could go grab my bag.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Shower. I have your cooties" I got my pajamas and went into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, my smile got bigger. I turned on the water and waited till it was warm to jump in. I felt extremely giddy and eager to get back to Nick.

Fifteen minutes later I erupted from the bathroom smelling of mango lotion.
I spotted Nick lying on his bed, looking at something. Being as quiet as possible I crept up and looked over his shoulder. It was...a picture of us. At the lake. I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling. He looks at that picture?

"Hey hun" I poked his cheek laying next to him. He smiled and looked at me for a long while, me doing the same.

"See something you like?" I said, stroking his face.

"Of course." He kissed my lips, sending butterflies into my stomach.

We sat there a moment before the front door opened and Mommy yelled for us to come help with the groceries. I followed Nick out of the room and outside to help bring the groceries in.

"Ohh Jeez you guys. What the heck was on that list" I said seeing the trunk full of bags.

"Me and Frankie made sure we had all of your favorite things before we got to choose. And then there's Joe."

I laughed as we carried them in, going back and forth till they were all in the house.

"Where's the other boys?" Kevin Sr.asked.

"Frankie wanted to go to the park and Joe made Kevin go along." I said putting the groceries away.

"Figures. You guys wanna tell them to come on back?"

"Sure, Father Dearest." I pulled out my phone and texted Joe.

"Thanks, Daughter Dearest" he laughed. I nodded and smiled.

"You guys planning on cooking any of that cookie dough? They got me to buy a bucket of it." Denise asked.

" Yeah." I laughed.

"What about this cake and stuff?"

"Oh myy gosh. Cake too, Nick?"

"I thought Kyle'd like it." He shrugged at his mom. She shook her head and followed Kevin upstairs.

"Bad Nicholas" I shook my finger. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Just help me with the bags."