Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 11 - The Chocolate Experience Part 1

"Yes, of course Gerard I'd love too!" I said failing to maintain my excitement.

"Really? Great!" He said obviously brimming with happiness.

"I think we should probably tell the guys about us sometime before we leave though," he said

I thought for a moment. It made sense if Gerard and I were gone at the same time they would probably think something was up anyway. Plus I hated not being truthful to my best friends. And Gee and I could finally have some PDA's.

"Yeah that makes sense lets do it soon though," I said.

"We could do it tomorrow or the next day if you want." He said with a slight smile.

"Perfect."

/~ . / ~ . / ~ . / ~ . / ~ . /

With that we finished our supper and headed back outside. It was about 9:30 and it was getting somewhat chilly out.

"Do you want me to drive home Gee?" I asked 'cause I am so nice.

"Ooh were not going home." He whispered in my ear.

With that he grabbed my hand and drug me half a block. He stopped at a building and I looked up. To my surprise it was a huge hotel. He drug me inside and to the front desk.

"Name?" The man at the desk said lightly.

"Jared Night," Gee whispered.

I almost laughed he was using fake names. Are suite was on the sixth floor. We made our way to the sixth floor and when Gee opened the door I gasped.

The lights were dimmed and there was candles every where. There were also black and red rose petals scattered every where. It was so cheesy but so romantic at the same time I was speechless. Gerard went to the small kitchenette and messed around with something.

"I gotta use the bathroom, you can go to the bedroom if you want," he said coming back from whatever he had done.

I walked into the bedroom. It was nice it had earthy tones. The walls were green and the bedspread was a light blue. There was a painting of an early 1900's London street with a horse drawn carriage hanging above the bed in the center of the room. I layed on the bed and waited. Five minutes later Gerard came in with a bowl of strawberries and a bowl of meltted chocolate. I smiled as he put the things on the bed side table and crawled onto the bed. He kneeled beside me and captured my lips and a hot short kiss. He pulled away and took both of our shirts. shoes and pant off. Leaving us in only our boxers.

He grabbed a strawberry and dipped its tip in the chocolate sauce. Slowly he brought it down to my chest. He swirled the fruit around my left nipple leaving a chocolaty trail. The sensation was amazing, the sauce was still warm and it made my skin tingle. He payed the same attentions to my right that he had to my left. When he was done he traced the berry - now void of chocolate - around my lips. He pushed it into my mouth. I moaned at the sensations running through my body and the delicious flavor on my tongue. He smiled and leaned down taking my left nipple. If possible the sensations increased 10-fold. Slowly he licked my chest clean with my hand weaved through his hair.

When he was finished he looked into my eyes and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. It was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! If you thought that was hot you'll love the next one. Comments por favor.