Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 13 - Over Joyed Mom's

After a very eventful shower we checked out of our hotel and got ready to hit the road. We had decided just this morning that we would tell our parents today as well so we could leave for Japan in about a week. Being as my parents lived in Newark we were going to stop there on our way back to Belleville.

We were in the car and the radio was playing lightly in the background. We would be in Newark in about an hour and I was silently preparing myself. I knew my parents would understand, but still... I had never actually 'come out' to them. I knew it would be fine for Catholics they were pretty open minded. (A/N - Nothing against Catholicism, It is just my whole family is and they hate gays and shit all except me who according to my grandmother is 'going to hell' for my beliefs.) I also had a gut feeling that maybe they suspected all along.

"You okay babe?" I heard Gerard ask.

"Yeah, I'm great maybe a little bit nervous."

He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh rubbing in small comforting circles.

Gerard smiled and turned up the radio. The song was "Friday I'm in love' By The Cure. Gee always had a soft spot for the song. I smiled as he started to sing softly his eyes connecting with mine.

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black
Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday, you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love


/ ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ /

We pulled into the driveway of my parents cozy little split level ranch. I smiled there were so many great memories in this place. Gerard reached over and squeezed my hand and gave a reassuring smile. We walked to the front door and I rang the bell. Mom and dad would be surprised to see me I told them I would be over in a couple weeks. My mom pulled open the door and let out a slight shriek.

"Frankie! What are you doing here?" She asked taking us both in for a hug.

"Gerard and I were on are way back from New York and we figured we better stop and say hi." I said stepping into the front foyer.

We walked up a small set of stairs to the kitchen. Mom sat us at the breakfast bar and asked if we needed anything. After we were all settled in with coffee mom asked what I feared and wanted her too.

"So why are you boys really here?" She asked.

Why is it that mom's always no there is something more than your letting on?

"Well.... Is dad here I'd rather just say it once," I said in a quiet voice

"Frankie you know your father works 'till five, stop changing the subject," she said giving me 'the look'.

Gerard reached between us and grabbed my hand rubbing his thumb in small circles against my wrist. I smiled knowing that with Gerard I had the power to do just about anything. Mom gave me a reassuring smile as well.

"Well mom Gerard and I . . . . Well we are . . . . Together." I said fast but clearly, I didn't want to repeat myself.

My mom's smile grew, and I knew I could breath easy.

"I knew it! I am so happy for you guys!" She said getting up and kissing our cheeks.

"Am I the first to know?"

We nodded 'yes'.

"Gerard your mom is gonna be so happy! We always knew you'd be perfect for each other!" She practically burst with excitement.

"You and my mom talked about us getting together?" Gerard asked slightly shocked.

"Of course it's so obvious you were meant to be."

/ ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ /

My mom was so excited she wanted to see Donna's reaction so we ended up telling Gee's mom over the phone. She was over joyed and made us promise to come see her once we told the guys. We left my parent place with my mom's word that she would have my father call me as soon as he got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is another chapter. It is kind of a filler until the next one but I hope you enjoyed. Especially since I did this instead of taking my much needed World History notes. By the way does any one know anything about Napoleon Bonaparte (SP?) LOL j/k , not really though. Anyway as always comments are love. I will try and get another chapter out tomorrow homework permitting. Ohh and the song was 'Friday I'm In Love' By The Cure, If you haven't heard it check it out!

<3