Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 14 - The Rest Stop

After mom convinced us to stay for an early lunch we headed off, this time I drove. It was such a relief that all our parents knew and were okay with us. In fact it seemed they had all suspected. I wondered if the guys did as well. I wasn't as worried about telling them as I was about telling my parents.

Gerard and I drove in amicable silence every once and a while we would catch each others eyes and get lost in each other, until I would hit a rumble strip. I loved my relationship with Gerard, He was perfect everything I could ask for and so much more. He knew me inside and out and I knew him in the same way. I loved how much empathy he had and how he always knew something was wrong.

I loved how we could talk all night about nothing at all. I loved how when you talked to him he made you feel like the only person in the world that mattered. I loved how he held me and listened. I loved how he made love to me. Most of all I loved him. I was so glad I had taken the plunge and told him those three little words. It amazed me that right know I could be miserable, If it hadn't been for said words.

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't noticed Gee's hand sneak across the space between our seats. A slight volt of shock/pleasure surged through my body as he began palming my through my jeans. I turned my head to look at him and saw that sexy little smirk on his lips that matched the mischievous glint in his eyes.

He continued to palm me until I was semi erect. Once he had accomplished that much he took off his seat belt and leaned down. Once his head was between my legs he slipped out his tongue grasping the zipper with his teeth and pulling it down. By this time I was fully erect and had started to pant slightly. I new if I didn't want to kill us in a car wreck we needed to pull over and fast. God how embarrassing would that death certificate be? Cause of death: amazing blow job that caused victim one to roll into ditch, causing victim two the choke on victim ones penis.

I would have laughed if he hadn't taken me into his mouth causing me to moan instead. I took one hand of the wheel and grabbed his head pushing him farther on to me, trying desperately to keep my eyes on the road. I searched for road signs indicating when the next rest stop was. Although this would be the ideal way to die, I still didn't want that to happen. I saw that there was a truck stop about a mile away. When I felt the back of his throat the speedometer reached 85. I knew we were royally fucked if I got pulled over, but I just couldn't let him finish me off this way.

He began bobbing his head up and down along my shaft, grazing his teeth against the vein on it's under side making me shudder. I felt so helpless being as my seat belt was on and I couldn't move my hips. I sighed in relief when I pulled into the tiny rest stop. I parked around the back and pulled Gerard off of me. Pressing my lips against his roughly I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the back seat. Once I was laying down I pulled him on top of me. He leaned down and captured my lip.

His hand continuing with what he had started with his mouth. He brought his lips to is hand and spit on it. With the same hand he grabbed me stroking me twice. He began taking of his pants, once they were off I pulled of his boxer. We were both naked in all but our shirts. Slowly he kneeled over me. So fast I hardly realized what was happening he brought himself down on me. We both moaned in extasey at our mutual pleasure. I grabbed his hips steadying him.

"Oh fuck!" I whispered in a desire drenched voice.

"God I fucking love that voice!" he moaned leaning down and attacking my neck.

We set a quick pace knowing this wasn't going to last very long. He continued pumping himself up and down on me. I couldn't think straight, all I could do was moan unintangible words to him. Soon enough I felt that all to familiar tightening in my balls and stomach alerting my to the inevitable.

Quickly I grabbed his cock pumping him fast.

"I'm gonna cum!" I whispered breathlessly.

Slowly he leaned to my ear and whispered. "I love you."

Hearing those words and the tickle against my ear were the last straw for me. I came hard and fast followed seconds later by Gerard. Gerard pulled off of me and grabbed the wet wipes he kept under his seat. He cleaned himself off and wiped of my stomach. We pulled our clothes on and he layed on me kissing me softly.

"I love you, too," I whispered while his head rested on my chest.

"I love you, and remind me to always stop at rest stops when your with me." He said with a cheeky grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! Hope you liked. I would have made it longer but my mothers been on my ass all night to study for my world history test so I had to stop short. Anywho hope you enjoyed. I think this might be my best written chapter so far so tell me what you think!! and as always comments are love.

<3