Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 15 - Telling The Guy's

We were about 15 minutes away from Belleville. Gee had called Mikey and told him to call the guys together at his house because we needed to tell them something. Gerard and I were over our nerves and were just excited that we could tell our friends. Slowly we drove into town, it wouldn't be long know. We drove another few miles until we reached the small flat that Mikey and Alicia shared. We pulled in and Mikey was at the door waiting to greet us. Once we were out of the car Mikey came and gave is hugs escorting inside.

Once we had all the guys' attention Gerard cleared his throat.

"We brought you guys here because..." Gerard stopped.

"Because we thought you should know..." I continued for him.

"That we are together." Gerard said, ending our little announcement.

"I told you guys! Pay up Toro!" Bob said punching Ray in the arm playfully.

"You guys bet that we would get together?" I asked indignantly.

"No we knew you'd get together we were betting on when you would tell us." Mikey said laughing.

I can't believe they knew. The whole time I thought they were oblivious. I guess we were a little more transparent then we thought.

After a round of 'congrats' from the guys we decided to order carry-out from pizza hut. Once the pizza arrived we sat around Mikey's living room eating and watching 'Night of the Living Dead' for the billionth time. Gerard and I were sitting in the love seat. Every once in a while he would feed me a piece of my veggie pizza, it was sweet really.

Gee's head was resting on my shoulder and my head was resting against his every once in a while he would place butterfly kisses in my neck making me shiver. He went to place a kiss on my pulse, but I moved so our lips connected instead. We kissed for a few minutes neither one pulling away. It was like we always needed to be touching or kissing.

There was so much passion in our fiery little make out session that we completely forgot about Alicia and the guys. Somehow I had ended up laying on my back with him laying on top of me. By this time his tongue had snuck into my mouth and I could taste him and the pizza we had recently eaten. We were so deep into each other that we didn't notice the four pairs of eyes watching us.

"As happy as we are for you I can't let this go any farther," Mikey said loudly pulling us out of our trance.

"That's okay we are ready to go anyway." I said kissing Gee on the lips quickly.

"Gee, you go start the car, I gotta piss."

I walked out of the living room and through the kitchen, down the little hall and to the bathroom. I did my business (you have no idea how hard it is to pee with a hard on). I washed my hands and made sure I looked half way decent. I walked out of the door and could swear I jumped 10 feet high when I walked into Mikey.

"Mikey, did you need something?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say don't hurt him Frank. You may be my best friend but Gerard is my brother and I will always be on his side no matter what." Mikey said.

I smiled, Mikey was playing the protective brother role. That is so sweet. I knew I needed to reassure him.

"I love him Mikey, I'm gonna ask him to move in with me. Considering he has been living in hotels the past five years."

Mikey smiled wide and drew me in for a another hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! I know it is a little short but I wanted to give you guys something before the weekend 'cause it is gonna be a busy one and most likely there won't be another one until Monday. As always comments are love.

<3