Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 6 - Confessions of a Guitarist

We had stopped at a truck stop so everyone could shower and eat something at the little diner. I had finished washing up and was sitting on the counter of the diner waiting for the rest of the guys to show up.

"Can I get you anything, sugar?"

Without looking up I asked for a veggie burger and some fries and a coke. I put my head in my hands. I can't believe I almost told him this morning. Part of me wished I would have just said it, the other part is thanking God I didn't. I looked up as a coke was placed in front of me. The waitress looked like she was in her mid thirties, she had dirty blond hair and a perfect smile.

"What's on your mind, sugar?" she asked confidently.

I was trying to decide of I should tell her or not. On one hand it would be great to get it off my chest. On the other I hardly knew this women and I was thinking of sharing my biggest secret with her. I decided to just go for. it's not like I was gonna name name's.

"How do you get over someone who doesn't love you back?" I whispered praying I wouldn't cry.

"Have you told this person your feelings?'

I shook my head 'no'.

"Then how do you know they don't love you? You will never forgive yourself if you don't let your true feeling be known," she said placing my order in front of me.

The bell on the door rang alerting everyone that someone walked in. I turned and my eyes locked with his Hazel ones. I couldn't look away, but I forced myself to.

"That's him isn't it?" she asked as I turned back around.

I could only nod my head yes as Gerard took a seat next to me. We sat in silence as Gerard ordered. He attempted to steal a fry so i slapped his hand.

"Kinky," he whispered.

I blushed and handed him a fry. Once he was finished with his food we walked out of the diner together. I gave the waitress - who's name was Crystal - a big tip.

We started walking towards a picnic table when he began to talk.

"Frankie, what were you going to say this morning before Ray walked in?"

This was my chance.

"Why?" I asked like an idoit.

I was going to take this chance I just hoped to God I wouldn't pussy out.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"What? You really shouldn't mumble," Frankie said with a smile.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I practically screamed.

I looked into his eye's. They were wide with surprise. I couldn't take this anymore. I ran across the hot black top parking lot towards the bus. I threw the door open thanking God no one else was in here. I ran to my bunk falling into it and pulling the curtain closed. I fell face first into my pillow and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is hope you enjoyed it! You finally got what you wanted. 7 more comments and you'll get another update. Keep them comin'!