Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 5 - Against the Bathroom Wall

Ray and Gerard talked and I just listened hopping my erection would go away. After a few minutes I knew it was no use. Under the cover of the blanket I put myself away.

"I gotta take a piss," I announced giving Gerard a look.

I walked to the bathroom, not locking the door, he would be joining me soon. Gee was taking his own sweet time 'cause he knew it would piss me off. I let my pants fall to the floor along with my boxers. I grabbed myself, trying to keep my pace slow. I wanted Gerard to finish me off. I closed my eyes and let out a moan as another hand joined mine. I opened my eyes and Gerard was on his knees in front of me.

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "make me gag."

His hot mouth surrounded me and I did just that. I face fucked him and I could feel every muscle in my body tense. I grabbed his hair and thrust into his mouth one last time keeping it there until I was spent. I slid down the wall breathing heavily and Gee gave me a look that said 'this isn't finished yet'.

I stood up and he turned around slamming me into the wall so my back was to him.

"Know who's taking it like a bitch?" he whispered grabbing my hips and thrusting in.

I gasped in a mixture of surprise and pleasure. Thank God I almost always took so there was hardly any pain. He took a quick pace, I was so surprised I didn't move. Slowly I began to meet his thrust pushing my ass farther onto him. I let out a loud moan.

"Moaning just like the little slut you are," he whispered.

He picked up the pace ramming into me. I was so out of breath so I stopped moving and just took it. Slowly his arm snuck around my waist grabbing my cock and pumping to his pace. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips and could only pray no one else on the bus could here us.

"Tell me your my bitch!"

I shook my head no. He pulled out and I groaned at the loss.

"Say it!" he said biting my ear.

I sighed and put my forehead against the wall. I hated when he got like this.

"I'm your bitch!" I whispered

He thrust into me and grabbed my cock.

"Say it when you come!" He said.

"I'm your bitch!" I yelped as I came in his hand and against the wall and my stomach. He bit my neck as he came. I could feel his juices running down my legs as he pulled out. He walked out of the bathroom without a word. I hated it when he took me so rough and called my his bitch. It made me feel like a common whore and only reminded me that I was being used. I would get my revenge on him eventually. Before I stepped in the shower I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed a hickey on the side of my neck where he bit me when he came. I smiled it was almost like we had a real relationship. You know? One that involved the four letter word love.
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is I want seven more comments and I'll update. Trust me you want the next one. It's really good and there is absolutley no SEX. I get two extra comments so I am really happy and might give you a treat. Do you guys like the new layout?