Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 8 - The Hotel part 1

We were still laying there 10 minutes later. More like I was laying on top of him with his arms around my waist. We didn't talk, there was no need for it. Every once in a while he'd kiss my lips or I'd kiss his chest. That was all we did.

"How long have you loved me?" Gerard whispered

"Ever since we started this," I said indicating us laying in bed.

"What about you?" I whispered.

"Same, but I always tried denying my love for you. I couldn't do that once you said something earlier today."

I just kissed his lips, and looked at him. I felt like I was really seeing him for the first time. I was seeing his true feeling and emotions and not the mask he sometimes wore. I felt so lucky to see this side of him.

"I promise I will never deny my love for you ever again, and I am sorry I used you," He whispered.

I looked into his eyes - it was true they where the windows to the soul - and saw how much love there was in them.

"I love you Gee."

"I love you too, Frankie."

"are we gonna tell the guys?" he asked.

"Not yet, it's kinda fun sneaking around, but we'll tell the eventually." I said with a smile.

"We're getting a hotel tonight. Alicia is coming to visit Mikey so you can share a room with me." he said with a sadistic grin.

I could only nod because I could here the guys coming back. We scrambled out of the bunk and into the loving area.

..................

We had been on the road all day and where about 20 minutes away from the hotel. I didn't think I was going to be able to handle eight hours without touching him. Somehow I did, but Gee mad it hard. He did little things like lick his lips or suck on the end of his pen. I wasn't sure if he did it because he knew what it did to me, or if he didn't even realize he was doing it.

........................

We checked into the hotel and met Alicia in the lobby. I was so happy Mikey found someone, and even more now that I knew the feeling. Our room was on the third floor and everyone else's was on the second. That meant we could be as loud as we wanted! All six us were currently in the elevator. Gee stood next to me his and 'accidentally' brushing my ass. As soon as the door opened and the rest were gone Gee had me pinned to the wall.

"I thought we'd never be alone!" he said against my lips.

I didn't have time to say anything as he captured my lips roughly. It was so nice not feeling used anymore. The door opened with a ding and we ran down the hall to our room. Gerard opened the door and pulled me in. Once inside I was pressed against the door and he was sucking on my already dark hickey. Slowly I stuck my hand in his pants and grabbed him. He stilled himself out of surprise and looked in my eyes when I let go.

"I have to take a shower," I whispered walking past him and into the bathroom.

"Fucking tease!" I heard him say as I locked the door.

..........................

Slowly I walked out of the bathroom in a towel. What I saw when I walked into the bedroom was quite possible the hottest thing ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked! more comments more updates. I think this is my longest chapter yet so I want lots of feed back please.