Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 9 - The Hotel Part 2

Gerard - the man I love - was laying naked on the bed. His left hand was teasing his nipples, while his right was stroking his hard-on. He hadn't noticed me yet so I just stood there mesmerized by the beautiful man in front of me. I knew he was about to finish off, and I just couldn't have that!

"Need some help with that?" I said coming out of my hiding spot.

His hand came off himself, and he nodded at me with wide eyes. Slowly I let the towel slip to the floor and pool at my feet. If it was possible Gees eyes widened even more. I climbed onto the bed and layed on his left side. He turned to face me and in his eyes were so much love, want and need I couldn't resist kissing his lips. The kiss quickly became heated. Our tongues fought for dominance, and Gee let me win. He pulled me to him so I was straddling his hips.

"What do you want?" I whispered biting his neck.

"You!" he gasped.

"How do you want me?" I asked with what I hoped was a seductive smile.

"Ride me," he didn't quite demand but he knew I wouldn't say no.

He didn't need to be told twice! I crouched over him grabbing him at the base. Slowly I brought myself down onto him. We had never done it this way before. I gasped at the wonderful new sensations that were shouting through my body. I loved being in control with him still being inside me. I brought myself up and back down onto him. I moaned as my prostate was brushed. I knew this wasn't going to last long so I continued my movements hoping he was enjoying this as much as I was. By the look on his face he most definately was. My stomach began to tighten as he grabbed my dick and began to pump me. I knew I was close. Slowly I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Look at me," I heard him whisper through our mutual moans

My eyes immediately snapped open finding his. Seeing his face contorted in pleasure pushed me over the edge bringing him with me. This was the most intense orgasm of my life. I could literly see stars. God I hop he saw stars too. Slowly I pulled off of him and rolled to his side. He moved to face me and attacked my bare chest with kisses.

"I ... Love ... You." He said kissing me between each word.

"I love you too," I said as he pulled me flush against his chest.

"That was intense, I saw stars did you?" he asked

I nodded.

"Frankie...." Gerard said nervously.

"Yes Gee?"

"Would you - I mean - this is going to sound childish, but will you like umm, be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Of course Gerard!" I whispered kissing him.

"You are so much more than that to me, there isn't words to adequately describe what you are to me," he said sincerely.

"Boyfriend is perfect Gee."

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I pressed my head against his chest listening to the beating of his heart. He had his head in the crock of my neck, his cheek against my pulse most likely feeling it. There we fell asleep in each others arms. Content smiles splayed across our faces. This was without a doubt the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go! Hope it was good. More comments = More updates. I might not update tomorrow 'cause my Great Aunt Jennata died and her funeral is tomorrow. If I do get one out it will most likely be a really short filler, so please just stick with me people!