You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 21

The light from the window blinded my eyes. I turned around so I wouldn’t face the light when my face collides with a naked chest. I lifted my head off the pillow and saw that it was Draco. Naked. What did I do? I thought then I remembered what I did. We made love.

“You okay babe?” he said in a raspy voice. I looked down at him.

“Did I wake you?” not answering his question.

“No. Well a bit. You hit my chest pretty hard” he said while rubbing his chest.

“You were great last night,” he said pulling my naked body closer to his also naked body.

“Uh thanks,” I said. He kissed my lips and got up from the bed. Standing there nothing but his birthday suit.

“I’m going to go take a shower. Would you like to join me?” he asked leaning against the bathroom doorframe.

“Love to” the words came out of my mouth. It was like my brain didn’t work. My heart was doing all the work.

- - - - - -

I walked to the great hall and saw Izy. It seemed like she was looking for someone, because she was biting her nails.

“Izy, you alright?” I asked her. She looked at me then gave me a huge hug. I couldn’t breath.

“Izy, need air” I told her

“Sorry” she began “ but I’m so happy. I wanted to tell you last night right after but I saw you go somewhere with Draco so I left you alone. But now you’re here I just got to tell you” she said all at once.

“So I was the one you were looking for?” She nodded her head.

“K well how about we go to your table and talk about it?”

“Of course” she said grabbing my arm and brings me to her table. We sat down away from everyone so she would be able to tell me.

“K, what I’m going to tell you is something you can’t tell anyone,” she said holding on to my hands like I would run away.

“I wont tell anyone, I promise.” I told her smiling.

“K, after the dance Ron said that he loved me and he kissed me and a thing lead to another and we ended up in his room naked and having sex.” She said.

“Thank god” I said putting my hand on my heart. She looked at me weird.

“I’m not the only one that lost my virginity,” I said hugging her.

“You and Draco?” I nodded.

“You guys used protection right?” I asked her. I didn’t want her to be pregnant at this age. I don’t think anyone does.

“I think so?” she now had a worried look on her face.

“Izy! Oh My God! We need to make sure. After were going to hogshead to get you a thing to pee on,” I told her. All she did was nod. Probably hoping she wasn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry i havent update in a while and also that its short. i really wanted to post something. so this is what i have. but i promise ill have the next chapter up soon.

Comments + Subcriptions = updates!

Tanya Felton
ps happy birthday Tom Feton this is for you:)