You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 30

4 months later

I forgave Draco after our fight about him telling people, maybe a little bit to easily then I should have, but I did. Its been 4 months since that happened and today is the day of the wedding. November 17th. the day I become Emma Malfoy.

- - - - - - - - -
I opened my eyes and a white ceiling came into view, remembering that I was at a hotel in England. I turned over to my right and read the alarm clock that was on the night stand. 6:50am

“Good morning soon to be Mrs. Malfoy. I looked toward the door and smiled at Izy.

“your funny…” I said sitting up.

“Well better get your butt out of bed before Draco’s mum comes in, were going to get our hair and make-up done.” I nodded my head and watched her walk out closing the door be hide her. I sighed.

This was happening all so fast. 4 months ago I was just Draco’s girlfriend, now I’m his fiancée, and in a couple of hours I’ll be his wife.

I got out of bed and walked to the chair that was in the corner of the room and opened my duffle bag and took out a pair of yoga pants and a blue plain t-shirt. I slowly put them on taking my time. I heard a knock on the door.

“Yea?”

“You ready?” Izy said. I put my top over my head and yelled yep.

I opened the door and Izy smiled. I followed her to the living area and saw Draco’s mum, and my friend Mila, we had potions together.

“We all set?” Izy asked the girls. They replied with yeps and we were off to get our hair and make-up done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back from the hair dressers and it was now time to put the dresses on. The limo was going to pick us up at 10:30 and it was already going on 10.

I went to my room and went to the closet to get my dress out. their was a sticky note on the bag. I grabbed it and read it.

Wear the snake hair clip that’s on your night table

LV

This note wasn’t there last night when I put it in here. And who is LV? LV…LV, LV! Lord Voldemort...

I walked over to my night stand table and right beside the alarm clock was the snake hair clip. It was gold and had green eyes. It was actually really nice but knowing that Lord ugly was the one that wanted me to wear it. I hated it as much as I hated him.

I put it back down and went back to my beautiful wedding dress. Not wanting to think of the gift I was given.

I put my strapless bra on and matching undies and slipped into my pearl white strapless dress. I walked over to the full length mirror that was hanging be hide the door and looked at my refection. I looked beautiful, not to sound full of myself or anything but it was true. I went back over to the closet to get the heels for the dress and put them on. Perfect.

The room door opened and in came Izy. She was wearing her maid of honours dress. It was a strapless purple dress, with a split in the middle showing another layer of a darker purple.

“Izy you look so pretty” I smiled over at my best friend.

“Don’t talk princess, you’re the beautiful one.” I smiled. Tears were filling my eyes.

“Hey don’t cry, save that for your vows” she laughed. I laughed too because I knew I would cry then.

“You ready? The limos here.” She said.

“Oh yeah, just one second” I said and walking back over to the night stand and grabbing the hair clip.

“That’s so pretty! Where did you get it” she asked me.

“It was a gift” I said to her, slipping it into my hair. I knew if I didn’t wear it, something terrible would happen. I didn’t want to risk anything.

She smiled and she walked out with me be hide her.

Soon I will be Mrs. Emma Malfoy.
♠ ♠ ♠
emmas wedding dress : http://www.givemedia5.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/strapless-white-wedding-dress-for-beautiful-bridal-gown.jpg

izy dress : http://www.bestweddingbridalgown.com/promproducts/big/20110617100123.jpg

milas : http://www.simplydresses.com/_img/PRODUCTS/320/PromGirl-487563309.jpg

OMG Sorry I haven't updated since 2010! I feel so bad! I had a major writers block. And today I decided on reading all of your comments and I thought I owed it to you guys for a update. So here it is. please let me know what you think.

Tanya Felton