You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 29

Chapter 29

“Are you cold?” Izy asked me, I looked at her. I didn’t realise that I was till now. I was so much in thought about Draco opening his mouth that I didn’t know I was chattering my teeth.

“yea a bit. I didn’t grab a sweater or anything.” I told her. Rubbing my arms.

“Well we can go at the fire so you can warm up before we go eat” I nodded my head.

We starting walking down the stairs when Pansy hit shoulders with mine and said

“whore”

“what did you just call me bitch?” I turned around and said to her.

“You heard me. You think your all that because your marring Draco, but I got news for you. He just wants sex from you. That how Draco is. And he’ll never change. He should be marring me.” she said. I wanted to punch that smirk off her face but Izy did it for me. Pansy was on the floor covering her nose.

“now walk away pug face before I break your nose.” she said. And Pansy got up from the ground still covering her nose and you can see blood in between her fingers. And walked down the hall and turning the corner.

“God that hurt my hand” Izy said. I was still in shock, how did she even know.

“Don’t listen to her Emma, shes a bitch, she just wants Draco for herself”

“But how did she know… He wasn’t suppose to tell. If she knows the whole school knows” I said. Then a 4th year was walking by us and was looking at me like she should be scared.

“what are you looking at ?!” I kind of yelled at the kid.

“oh nothing, its just don’t you think its kind of young to be pregnant” she said. And I could tell that she knew I was pissed of because she ran off into the same direction Pansy went.

“Pregnant… You’ve got to be kidding me!” I said and stormed down the stairs and saw Draco Sitting on a rocking chair , staring at the fire. I stood right in front of him, with my hands on my hips with a pretty un happy face.

“Well hello Darling, sleep well?” he asked.

“well I did, then I got awoken by Izy and Ron, because they wanted to know if its true that were getting married.” I told him. Getting more pissed off by the minute.

“well they could of waited till you woke up” he said.

“Draco, that’s not the point! You told them, I wanted to on my own, and I thought we decided not to tell.”

“well, you did, I didn’t. Plus shouldn’t you want to tell?” he asked me.

“yea, but not now. It only happened last night”

“I love you Emma, I want everyone to know”

“Draco… I think the wedding idea was a bad idea.”

“you’ve got to be kidding.”

“No Draco I’m not. This is not a game its life, and we need to get back to reality, I’ll talk to you later.”
And with that I left Draco, not knowing if it was the right thing to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took forever to update. I had a major writers block and this is what ive come up with, so tell me what you think.

Comment and Subcribe = more updates

Tanya Felton