You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When I saw that smile come across Dracos face I couldn’t hide mine.

"Ms. Rupen, here are your robes for Slytherin. You may take them to your room before dinner" professor dumbledore told me.

"Thanks… uh professor, sir, the robe I’m wearing doesn’t have the Slytherin sign on it. What am I to do with it?” I asked nicely.

“What do you mean it doesn’t have the Slytherin sign on it?” professor asked.

“See,” I pointed to where the sign was supposed to be. “Its not…” I began, but magically the logo appeared. “Hey there is one” I said kind of dumbfounded.

“Well since we got everything set, ill see you at dinner” Dumbledore said as he went to go sit on his huge chair.

“All right, bye sir” I waved and left his office with Draco right be hide me.

“Draco, can you show me to our dorm so I could put my things away?” I asked him as we were in the hall.

“Of course” he told me as we brought me down so many halls I lost count.
We finally got a black stonewall.

“Do you walk through it?” I asked Draco while I looked at him. I knew my question was dumb, but some people walk through walls.

“No, you say the password and a door comes and opens” he told me

“Opens?”

“Yes,”

“pure-blood” Then a door came and opened, Draco grabbed my hand and I couldn’t help but feel safe. We walked through the door and it closed but didn’t vanish. The room was like a dungeon, but still a room. The lamps were greenish and also the chairs, with skulls all round.

“Its cold in here” I told Draco.

“Yeah you get use to it. Did you know that the Slytherin common room is located under the lake?” Draco told me.

“No, haven’t been here that long”

“Oh right”

Alright, I’ll show you to your room.” Draco told me. We walked up long stairs that lead to two doors.

“ This is the girls side and this is the guys side” he said while pointing.

“Alright” I said and went to the left door and saw stairs I looked back and saw Draco standing there.

“Aren’t you coming?” I asked him, I didn’t want to go by myself.

“Can’t” he said.

“Can’t why not?” I asked him.

“Dumbledore put a spell on the stairs, if any guy was to step a foot on those stairs it will turn into a slide” he told me. I was shocked did they actually think the guys would come rape the girls.

“Oh, well how do I know which room is mine.”

“Room 6” Draco said out of nowhere.

“What?”

“You don’t look at anything do you, on top of your stuff there is a paper that says room 6, and I guess you chose your own bed. Now hurry up and out your things away, I’m hungry.” I walked up the step and saw a long hallway with numbers on it. I looked for room 6 and opened the door. There were 4 beds in the room. I picked the bed near the window and walked back to Draco.

“Done?” he asked.

“Yes, let go eat” I said with a smile and grabbed his hand and remembered the feeling it gave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey i hope you enjoy it. I know i promised it to be longer but its longer than chapter 4 right?
please comment.

Comments + Sumscriptions = Updates!

Tanya Felton