You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Waking up to someone yelling at me isn’t something I planned. I turned on my lamp and checked the time. 5:23am. I looked over to the person who was yelling at me. It was Pansy.

“Can you see I’m sleeping here?” I said in a very uneasy tone.

“Yeah I see that but I don’t care you took my boyfriend and now your going to pay” Pansy treated me.

“K look Pansy I didn’t take Draco away from you. He just doesn’t want you. And to be honest I don’t really blame him” I told her as I sat up in my bed. I then noticed her reach into her back pocket and pool out her wand. So I went under my pillow without her noticing and gripped my wand.

“Well Draco will want me after he sees you, Furunculous!” she yelled. I pulled out my wand and yelled back.

“Impervious!” her face was full of boils, I was trying my best not to laugh.

“Look what you did, you, you monster!” she yelled at me and stormed out of my room.

“Finally she left, now I can go back to sleep” I said to myself. I closed my light and put my wand back under my pillow and went back to bed.

*******************************************************************************

“Beep, beep, beep, beep” my alarmed clock went off, so I hit it and I didn’t make another sound. I finally got the strength to get out of bed and go into my uniform. I then looked in the mirror.

“Ewe, why can’t we just wear our normal clothes?” I pouted. I walked away from the mirror so I didn’t have to look at the uniform again and put my hair into a messy ponytail knowing that it would look good. I then took my small mirror and did my make up. Eyeliner mascara and lip-gloss.

Once I was finally done I went into the common room and saw Draco sitting on the couch with Crabbe and Goyle and no Pansy in sight. I couldn’t help but smile. She probably wont shows her face for a while.

“Hello Draco” I said once I got to where he and his friends were and sat on him. I got odd looks from people but I just shrugged it off and he didn’t seem to be bothered by it so I didn’t need to be bothered.

“Hello Emma, do you know who happen to do that to Pansy face?” he asked.

“Me myself and I” I told him with a smile.

“Really what did she do?” he again asked.

“She woke me up because she I took her Draco, so I told her that you didn’t want her and I didn’t blame you and then he used the Furunculous spell on me and I used Impervious spell and of course hit her back with it, so that’s how her face came out in the end” I said cheerfully.

“Nice, for telling her that I didn’t want her. She never believes me when I say it just hope this time she listens” he told. Then my stomach made a hungry noise.

“Someone’s hungry” Draco said with laughter in his voice.

“Yeah” said Crabbe, Goyle and I. I looked over at them and Crabbe was blushing.

“Lets go eat” I told him and jumped off Draco’s lap and hopped to the Great Hall.

***********************************************************

Break fast was yummy and filling. My first class is Potions with Professor Snape.
I hope that it would go well. I’ve been hearing this morning that Professor Snape was going to be worse this year and that I wasn’t going to be good.

I walked into class a little early so I could get a good spot when I saw Izy. I walked over to her and said hello and she greeted me back.

“What are you doing to class early?” I asked her. I thought I would have been the only one. But I am thankful that I wasn’t. This classroom kind of gave me an cold feeling. Or maybe that was because we were in the dungeon.

“Well I’m also new so I kind of wanted to be here before everyone else, and I’m guessing that why you’re here to?” she asked with a smile on her face. she seemed like a happy person.

“Yeah, and I would of never thought you were new.” I told her.

“Thanks, I think,” she laughed and I also laughed. The class started to come in and I saw Draco and he did a motion with his hand to come to him. I nodded and said one second.

“Izy, I have to go Draco wants me” I told her.

“You Fancy him don’t you?” she asked me.

“A little bit” I told her honesty there was no point in lying.

“And I think he fancy’s you too” she told me.

“I don’t think so, but its possible”

“I’ll talk to you later Emma” Izy told me and I walked off to Draco.

“What?” I asked him and sat beside him. It was two people per seat.

“Nothing I felt lonely” he told me.

“Lonely, Crabbe and Goyle are here?” I raised my brow at him.

“Yeah but I don’t want to be close to them” he told me, why would he want to be close to me, I just rolled my eyes and watched as the teacher watch in.

“Today we will be learning how to heal, now you will be working with the person beside you. There is two kinds of way to heal, one is spell but that it takes a lot of power. So I wont be teaching you ill just tell you the spell. Repero. The reason why I don’t be teaching you that is because you can only do it when you really want to save a person, and that is you last resort. But there is another way you can heal a person. Potion. All you need is one sip and they can reheal, but if they’re already dead then it won’t work. Open you pages to 596 and start your potion.” He clapped his hands together and started walking around the room.

Draco and me worked on it and we were finish by the end of the class. Professor gave our house 25 points. Now I just home every other class is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, this chapter took me all day, well since its like 2 in the morning i guess all day yesterday.

well i hope you enjoy it.

comment + subscriptions = updates!

Tanya Felton