My So Called Life

Omg!!!

4 weeks later....

Its been 4 weeks since I first spoke to Gerard on MSN, We have been chatting nearly every day. And we even exchanged numbers. We have become very close. He has even got me and friend backstage passes for the show in November which is slowly approaching.

Its late September now....
I'm sitting on the sofa thinking what to do and I just had the strange urge to go on MSN, so I got off the sofa and sat at the computer in corner and sign in. As soon as I signed in, I got a message from Gerard

*Gee* says: Claire-Bear been waiting a while for u to come on line!!! got something to tell you!!!
*C L A I R E-B E A R*says: Hey Hey Gee-Bear whats up hun?
*Gee* says: I got a week off starting tomorrow so I have booked a flight to London and I'm coming to visit u!!!!!

I fell off my chair when I saw that, Shit! he coming to visit me!!

*Gee* says: Claire u ok?

Shit Shit! Pull ya self together!!

*C L A I R E-B E A R*says: yes gee I'm fine just a little surprised I'm looking forward to meeting u hun!
*Gee*says: hehe I thought u was going to say no don't come but I really want to meet u!
*C L A I R E-B E A R*says: please come Gee u know I really want to meet u too
*Gee*says: wicked I'm kinda excited lol I better get going to get packing got an early morning flight see u soon hun xoxo
*Gee* appears to be off line.

I just sat there thinking what am I going to wear shit. I've gotta ring Maria at work.

RING RING RING
“Hello Punkie Funkies how may I help you?”
“Hello can I speak to Maria Johnson please? Its her room mate Claire”
“Sure one moment please” I can hear hair dryers and people talking in background has she works in the hairdressers.
“ Hi Claire whats up?”
“Maria I've been talking to Gerard and he coming to see me, I'm shitting myself what am I going to do?”
“Ok calm down look don't worry I think of something and we sort it out when I get home ok, I'll be home in less an an hour just finishing up my last client”
“Ok Maria see ya soon!”
I hung up the phone and ran to my bedroom looking into my wardrobe looking at the various clothes that are hung up, I have no idea what to wear. I went back to the living room and sat on the sofa watching tv till Maria come home.

Half an hour later Maria walks in....
“Ok Claire this is the plan.... I'm going to dig u out an outfit, style your hair and make up for you and then your be sorting when is he going to arrive?”
“Ok, erm.... I'm not sure he said he going to ring me when he arrives at heathrow, I think I pick him up so can I borrow your car, can't use mine its got no tax.”
“Right yes thats fine we better get started on you then now”
After 2 hours of hair and make up and stuff, I was ready I couldn't wait to see what I looked like.
“Ok are you ready to see yourself, I must admit I've done a good job” she said as she giggled at her self
“Yes I'm ready!” I cant wait to see myself she wouldn't let me look in mirror for the last two hours, I walked slowly towards the bathroom where the mirror was, I opened the door to reveal me, I could even recognize myself, my medium length, black and red hair with short layers was perfect, I had red eyeshadow framing my green eyes, I looked like a model out of a magazine I couldn't believe this was me. My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans with black converses, I had a skinny fitting black top with I'm a motherfucking princess written on it, I didn't want to look slutty I wanted to be myself there you go this is me. I walked back to the living room and give Maria a big hug.

“Oh my god Maria thanks so much, I can't believe that was in that mirror. I look so different thank you thank you!!!”
“Your welcome babes, I do anything for you you know that. I'm just happy to help. And I really hope he likes it too”
“I think we still got plenty of time wanna watch a film for a bit” I asked looking at my watch thinking that he wont arrive for a while has he traveling from New York and its only been 3 hours since I spoke to him.
“sure hun”
Another 3 hours, Me and Maria had gone though 2 series of Friends ( my favorite show ever!) and about 6 cups and coffee and a whole pizza. We were just started to watch another friends show when my phone started singing (lol) “Teenages scare the living shit out of me” I shot out of my chair looking at my phone saying
“Fuck Fuck Fuck its Gerard”
“Answer it then. You loser!!” Maria shouted
I flipped open my mobile phone and try to act cool.
“Hello!”
“Hey Claire-Bear, I've just landed just waiting for my case to come round haha”
“wicked Ok hun I'll come and pick you up what terminal are u in?”
“I'm in terminal 1, arrivals call me when you get here and I'll tell you where to go”
“OK then see you in a bit byeee for now”
“Byeeee hehe” he giggles down the phone.

I hung up and just jumped up and down. I cant believe how excited I am. I'm going to meet the Gerard Way from the best band ever!