Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

It's Got The Best Of Me and You

Date List:

Miley&Liam
Joe&Brenda
Mandy& Jean Paul Makhlouf (Cash Cash lead singer. =])
Emily&CJ (Push Play lead singer)
Denika&Mike(Miley’s bass)
Nick&Miranda
Kevin&Danielle
Kylie&Will

“C’mon, Will-ee-umm” I tugged on Willi’s hand, “We have to dance you dork. It’s a party.” No, I wasn’t drunk. Will forced me to swear on Philly Johnny Bob that the strongest thing I could have tonight was Apple Cider. And oh boy was that ever dangerous.

And he even let Cody give me the first degree on underage drinking. Spare me please.

But, now that all of that was over, we were cool again. I was more happy than words could say. After all this time of feeling by myself in all of this shit, I have Will. Will, who I’ve missed more than anything. It was like I found light in darkness.

“Fine, Brat.” He gave in and followed my hand that lead him to the shiny black dance floor. “Down” by Jay Sean was playing and I sang along with Will as we danced together.

“Miles sure knows how to throw a party.” He said after we’d been dancing for awhile. I nodded and suddenly remembered something. My eyes widened and I faced Will. “I gotta go, Best friend!”

“Huh?”

“Just wait, you guys are gonna love it.” I promised with a wide smile before hastily I promised with a wide smile before hastily running off in my heels. Seriously, I’d gotten so good at it. I bet I could be in like the high heel hall of fame. Fasho.

I ran upstairs to the V.I.P room, going through there to get to the dressing room.

“Finally!” I heard the girls yell among over things like ‘God, you’re late’ and ‘Bitch where were you?!’. I waved my hand. Kicking of my shoes and beginning to undress. Why, may you ask, were we having a costume change at a birthday party? Miley is forever and entertainer.

We have a dance planned. Like a big mix of songs. But the one we start with is ‘Love, Sex, and Magic’. When Miley let me in on that, I should’ve known she was serious. Seriously though, I was all up for this. I was all about some fun. I had a full night of sober partying ahead of me. Let’s do it!

I let Mandy fix my hair to her liking while I adjusted the white shorts we were all wearing.

“It’s time to go out there now! The lights just went off!” Trish ordered and with a last glance, I ran out of the room with everyone giggling. Our steps got as quiet as possible as we walked onto the stage in pitch black darkness like we had practised so many times it was like second nature. In our places finally, the music started and the backlights went on so only our outlines were shown.

Nicholas.

Nick wouldn’t admit to everything he felt on that morning. But he knew, that sinking in his gut that told him he needed her. Now that was undeniable.
He watched her dance with Miley on the stage and physical attraction raged on with the emotional tie he had with Kyle. She was everything he’d ever wanted. The girl who changed his ways…just to break him down in the end.

Why---why she’d have to go and fuck it all up. They were at their best. What they had seemed so long ago, but it’s impact didn’t fade. There was still love. There was still pain.

Right now as he looked at her, he didn’t want to reminisce. He wanted to hold her and kiss her and have her as his own. A desire, a need.

Because as far as he knew, Kylie Brooks would always be his. Thoughts of possession clouded his mind and his judgement. These wouldn’t be his thoughts when the night was over. For his hate for her actions wouldn’t let him succumb to those emotions openly.

&Kyle.

“Damn, that was hot!” Mandy laughed and we all joined in, breathless. I was so giddy and tired. We rocked it out there!

“I know. I feel like doing it again.” I said, walking to the fridge to grab a water.

“I have to hurry up and change. Need to work of some of this sex mind I have.” Emily wiggled her eyebrows.

“Perv!” I threw water at her. She dodged it and laughed.

After I changed I promised to meet back up with Miley and went to find Will.

Instead I found something else. His arms had stopped me from the jog I had going and would’ve knocked me down if he wasn’t holding onto me. I looked up, confused.

“Nick?” It was a whisper. Last time I checked, he wanted nothing to do with me.

He just looked into my eyes, and without any words, pulled me over to a dark corridor of the club. I was pressed between him and the wall and shaking. What was going on?

He had me in a dark corner of a club staring into my eyes. What was going to happen next?

I got my answer when his lips crashed onto mine. I let my hands finds the curls at the base of his neck while his gripped my hips. The kiss was hard and full of what we’ve been missing. Something I wasn’t expecting. I knew this was wrong, but in my heart it was so right. Nick was always mine.

When we released each other, a look into the other’s eyes told us what was going to happen. A silent agreement as he grabbed my hand and we quickly escaped the club. We jumped in his car and jetted away.

&Somewhere&

I woke up naked, wrapped in his arms. Looking around, I saw we were in his room. I realized I just did something stupid completey sober.

…And I knew I wouldn’t take it back. I didn’t relish in this though. I put on my dress from last night, grabbed my shoes and tip toed down the stairs. I walked out the door and, realizing I had no way home, walked to my house.

It would’ve been wrong to smile about this. It was a mistake. But I went with it. Even after I can see all the wrong in it, I can’t bring myself to stop wanting Nick. Knowing this could only be bad, I still wanted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY like times twenty million!
i had no idea how to write this chapter.
and i still don't know if i got it right. i just hope yo guys like it.
I think i need to give this story more attention than I do. =/

comment?.