Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

And I Don't Need You

“Sleep good?” Miley asked once she arrived at my house and got in the shower. We agreed that we’d both get ready at my house. Like always, Trish came and her and Janet bubbled away with conversation.

“Yes!” I admitted with a giddy smile, “Joe came over a few days ago!”

“Really?! Ducky that’s awesome. What did you guys talk about?” She asked, clearly interested.

“We talked about what happened for a while. How they’re doing and what was up with me. But mostly we hung out like we did before. It was great. He asked me about the dog, though.”

“I told him the truth! That it hurt too much to keep the damn dog.” Yeah, the cute little puppy Nick never got the chance to give me was back home with Cody. I couldn’t do it. Too much Nick in it’s eyes, as weird as that sounds.

“That’s funny.” She giggled as I tightened my towel around my body. I was fresh out the shower. Miley was in right now. Weird right? I’m sitting on the little plush stool in the bathroom while she showers and we talk about my night.

“I think I’m going to die my hair a bit darker. What do you think?”

“I say go for it, I’m doing the same.”

“Like a chestnut?” I asked, removing the chipped polish from my nails with a cotton ball.

“Mhm. You going black?”

“Yeah.”

“Bitchin’.” She said, turning off the water and we both laughed. A minute later she stepped out, looking identical to me, wrapped in a white towel.

“We’ll do each other’s nails. I want pink. Matches my outfit.”

“So no dress it is.” I said getting up and going into my walk in closet while she blow dryed her hair. I put on my underwear and a bra before walking back out to lotion up. I was surprised that Miley had already done the same as me.

“Gosh copycat!” I threw a pillow at her.

“Whatever! America knew I wore booty shorts before anyone knew your name!” She said and we both laughed. I loved the way we could use our flaws and mistakes as jokes, no matter how not funny they were. Everyone knew Miley’s underwear scandal was no damn joke.

“Certified hook-er,” I sang and we laughed some more. I put my iPod on shuffle and 3Oh!3’s ‘Starstruckk’ came blasting.

“Whooo!” We yelled and moved around while we worked on our hair. I decided on wearing mine subtly crimped. I’d through a beret in with my outfit to make it better.

After I finished my hair, I helped Miley finish up hers and got my clothes on.

“I think you should do red lipstick.” She nodded, looking at me while I put on eyeliner. Looking at my outfit I nodded.

After about another hour we were ready. Renee insisted on doing our nails and added her design touch on them too. After four tries each! So now we were in the kitchen goofing around until our favourite limo driver arrived.

“You idiots.” Renee rolled her eyes playfully at us as we stretched our mouths as far away as we could to eat some cookie dough ice cream.

“You want us to get it on our clothes?” Miley retorted, although it was muffled by the ice cream she so messily spit back into the container on accident.

“Thanks, Yuckmouth.” I laughed, swallowing my last scoop.

Renee's phone started ringing and she quickly answered it with a flip of the wrist.

“Since when? Miley? Wait, are you sure, Remy? Fuck. Um, okay. Yeah I know I’ll kick her ass. Bye.” I was confused as hell about the conversation Renee just had, so I looked at Miley. Figures, she looked like a crook; her mouth hanging open and ice cream dripping while her eyes stayed wide open.

“Miley you got some shit to tell!” Renee threw a handful of ketchup packets at her which made me even more confused.

“What’d you do?” I asked, a slight smile in my voice.

“Um. Wellll” She dragged, fiddling with her hair. “I kinda sorta maybe just might’ve…told Joe we’d love to ride with them. It is his birthday and all and he really loves us and I’m gonna start running” She rushed her words and after five seconds of shock I started to chase after her.

“Ahhh!” She screamed, “Rosa get the door!” She yelled at the housekeeper who quickly did as told and stood out of harms way. Miley ran out with me on her tail.

“You better pray to Sweet Jesus I don’t catch you, Bitch!” I threatened. Why would she do that? Is she fucking insane? Nick hates me? I wondered if they tricked him like this too.

Me and Miley were so caught up after we ran up and down the street and were now running around the huge front yard that the Hummer limo that pulled up was in the background. She continued yelling and I continued cursing at her.

I was almost close enough to tackle her before she shouted, “Grass stains!”

Fuck. Clothes. “You just wait!” I smacked her arm.

“Aww man! I was hoping they’d rip each other’s clothes off! I’m twenty years old and I want to see some action!” Joe exclaimed. I rolled my eyes but then quickly widened them when I realized he was right there. And of course, both his brothers at his side. Nick was looking at me before he could stop himself. His shoulders were rigid, and his mouth in a harsh line. I shuddered from it. When he noticed me looking back, he shook his head and went back into the limo, slamming the door.

“He-LOOOOWWW” Joe said loudly, “Birthday boy here!”

“Joe!” I snapped out of it and ran to him. He slammed me with a huge hug, laughing. “Happy birthday, baby boy. Alhthough you aren’t a boy anymore, Mr. Twenty year old.”

“I don’t wanna be a grown up, Ky.” He pouted, with a cute pout.

“No one does, Joseph. No one does.” I flicked his nose. “I’m going inside to grab your gift,” I released him so Miley could also hug our older brother. Within ten seconds, I was back and dodging Joe’s grabby hands.

“Not until later.” I teased. He sighed dramatically before pulling us into the limo.

“Are we the only ones getting to ride in your pimp mobile?” Miley laughed.

“Heck yes. Only rollin’ with the best for my birthday.” He kissed her cheek. She practically adored Joe. Yeah, she loved Nick more but for some reason she loved talking around with Joe.

I stayed quiet, feeling very…unwelcome. Can you guess why? If you think it’s Nick Jonas you are so…right. I could cry from the distance. Why would they put me here? We were supposed to be friends. This is where I get completely pissed off. To make it worse Kevin hadn’t even spoken to me. Not even introduced to his fiancé. The happy mood Joe had shared with me was ruined and I felt my eyes start to water up. So Kevin hated me to? He didn’t even look at me, let alone say anything. A ‘Hi, Kylie.’ or ‘It’s great to see you.’ Would’ve sufficed for me. No past memories or recollections. Just a greeting and I couldn’t even get that. From my big brother.

I let my head fall, acting as if my phone held something so intriguing. I brought my hand up under the curtain of my hair to wipe my tears away inconspicuous, no sobs escaping. I demanded myself to stop and surprisingly I did. But I didn’t look up. Only scooted to the corner of the seat, pulling up my legs and staying quiet. Joe was being very loud, along with Miley. Kevin and his fiancé were laughing along with them. Nick and I were the only quiet ones. Him with what I was sure was anger and me with sadness.

When we arrived everyone emptied out of the car. One thing that was on my mind was how I could get Nick to say at least one word to me. I needed it more than anything. He was what I needed. How it was to be so close and yet be so far away.

God, c’mon, Kyle, I told myself. I couldn’t bitch and moan about it. If something was to happen I needed to make it happen. After all, this was my fault. A response, was all I was asking for.

&&

I saw everyone I didn’t want to. Gah, and who the hell invited Miranda Cosgrove and that Bridgette girl?! My God, someone was generous with the guest list. I did explain my complaints to Joe when we were dancing together.

“Don’t worry, Little one. We’re leaving them in the dust. Private party starts in an hour.” He admitted and I smirked. Joe was a demon. I loved him!

“Catch you then,” I told him and skipped off to the bathroom. But it was as if I hit a brick wall when I spotted Nicholas against the wall by the bathroom doors. The narrowed eyes and half scowl on his face was even amazingly gorgeous.

“Showtime, Bitch” I told myself, taking the necessary steps to come right in front of him. His gaze went from my heels to my face, the scowl going full on when he recognized me.

“Long time no see.” I said, feeling dumb. I tried to struggle a smile as nerves ate at me. Only Nick Jonas could do such a thing.

“No shit,” He sneered.

“I still love you.”

“Kyle, don’t start this.” He shook his head, pushing off the wall.

“Don’t end this.” I argued back, making him sigh in aggravation.

“It’s too late, Kyle? Can’t you see this?! We had our chance til you fucked it up! I don’t need you anymore. I thought I did, but it’s gone now. Just enjoy your little life and leave me alone.” His shoulder forcefully brushed mine as he walked away from me. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
soorrryyyyy!.
ummmm. this story is sort of last on my update list. i'm pretty sure Let's Get Reckless is close to the end. i have no idea how many more chapters. bear with me?

'how long will it take you see that she looks like me!'
Niice Demi.

OceanUp it. =)