Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

Operation: Baby Come Back.

Image

Image

Yet another change in our tweenlet. Kyle Brooks has gone to the black, ladies and queers. She was seen leaving her hairdresser’s home with a new dark do. She was stonefaced all the while. And our sweetheart has been having the twitter blues. Depressed? Well, we don’t know. Her album is out now and HOT HOT HOT. So what could be her reason?

Well, I just so happen to have heard this change was caused by a boy. Mhm, he’s upset Kyle and she’s changing the look to dark and sexy. The heartbreaker is indeed a tween famer. No name yet! Haha, keep your eyes out for me, Dears. I live for the deets!

&&Kyle.

“Kyle Marie where the hell are you!?” I heard Miley’s loud voice burst throughout my home. I was lying on my bed with the A Little Bit Longer on repeat.

I guess she did have a reason to be stomping up m,y stairs at this very moment. I mean, I haven’t talked to her since Joe’s birthday. That was two weeks ago. And, I actually haven’t talked to anyone. No one knows about what happened yet.

Nope. I’ve just been sitting up in my room. Wallowing in self pity. Little old me. Yeah, feel free to name call.

Two days after Nick and I’s little incident, I waltzed into Vinny’s house and demanded my hair be black.

Then another two days passed I posted a picture. I used the comments I got to keep me occupied. Yes, twittering sadly has been my only thing in my life. Pitiful.

“I thought we agreed on bordering black. Not full on!” Miley screeched.

“Things change. I should know.” I said, dramatically if I'm being honest.

“Well I would normally say it still looks amazing but I’m scolding you. Where have you been, Kyle Marie? I get nothing from you for two weeks. Speak. NOW.” She demanded and I told her of my tale of fail with Nick.

“God you two are nuts” Miley sighed and a could only sigh along with her.

“All I did was try and he basically said ‘Fuck you and what we had’.”

“Well he must still be hurt.” She reasoned, shrugging her shoulders.

“Miley you have no idea how sorry I am.” I looked her dead in the eyes. There is nothing I wouldn’t do to take back my stupidity and vulnerable night with Joe.

“Oh I think I do. I don’t see how Nick doesn’t though.”

“It’s so stupid. He forgave you.” I pouted like a child.

“Yeah because I didn’t sleep with practically his best friend.” She said shaking her head. But seeing my face she quickly stopped, muttering sorry.

“It just means you’ve gotta put something up here, Ducky. He needs to know you mean business.”

“But-“

“You see, that’s it right there.” Miley stopped me short. “With that attitude you wont be getting shit but a boot.” I was taken aback by her words until I realized they were true. I don’t know what brought on her new edge but I was glad. It was good if we were going to be trying to get Nick back.

“Now what the hell do you want?” She asked.

“I want Nick back.”

“And what, do you think he’s just going to fly out at you?” She asked, sarcastically.

“Hell no! I’m gonna fight tooth and nail to get it through his head.”

“Damn straight!” She pumped her fist in the air and smirked in triumph. “Step one to getting back Nick Jonas: Iniatiate Operation Baby Come Back.”

&Somewhere&

“Haha! I told you!” I laughed at my bass player.

“Whatever.” He slapped my hand away. I continued to laugh until Paul came in.

“Time to get up there, Kyle.” He smiled kindly, patting me on my back encouragingly as we all went out to perform.

We all were ushered onto stage when they introduced us. I took a breath before going out to meet the crowd of cheers.

“We got this, Kid.” My keyboard player said, side hugging me. I took a few deep breaths and returned the smile he threw my way. I walked my way up to the mike and looked down. The opening notes were beginning and I breathed deeply. Making sure the camera saw, I kissed the locket around my neck. As my cue hit I started to sing.



I feel a separation coming on
'cause I know you want to be movin' on

I wish it would snow tonight
You pull me in, avoid a fight
'cause I feel a separation coming on

Just prove that there is nothing left to try
'cause the truth, I'd rather we just both deny

You kiss me with those open eyes
It says so much it's no surprise to you
but I've got something left to say

don't surrender, surrender, surrender,
Please remember, remember December
we were so in love back then
now you're listening
to what they say, don't go that way
remember, remember December

please remember
don't surrender

You said
you wouldn't let them change you're mind
'cause when we're
together fire melts the ice

our hearts are both on overdrive
come with me, let's run tonight
don't let these memories get left behind

don't surrender, surrender, surrender,
Please remember, remember December
we were so in love back then
now you're listening
to what they say, don't go that way
remember, remember December

please remember

I remember
us together
we both promised
our forever

we can do this
fight the pressure
please remember December

don't surrender, surrender, surrender,
Please remember, remember December
we were so in love back then
now you're listening
to what they say, don't go that way
remember, remember December

please remember
don't surrender


While the last key was hit and I whispered into the mic, “I still love you.”
With that, we walked off the stage, I slipped on my shades and we left.

&Somewhere

I was sitting on the couch with the day to myself for the first time in two weeks. It felt damn good! Scanning the gossip sites, I saw that they took notice to my performance the other day. Perez Hilton is always the best to go on for input. He was saying his boy suspiscions were true and had been twittering me like crazy to get me to spill. If I were to tell anyone, it wouldn’t be him. Miley actually thought he was funny, unlike me. He got a little too touchy for me.

I flipped through the channels and stopped when I saw the Jonas Brothers being brought onto Jimmy Kimmel. A small smile played on my face as I saw how cute they looked. It was like a reflex, a smile always came when you see something you love. I ignored anything else but the happiness.

Paranoid started playing and I bobbed my head along, knowing the song by heart. All through I sang along until Nick did something…unexpected.

‘That’s why my ex is still my ex, I never trust a word she says. He sang looking dead in the camera, pointing his finger with a smirk. My mouth dropped open. It- it wasn’t a coincidence. Nick was…retaliating. That was his response to me. Fuck, I wasn’t prepared for that. My whole purpose was to make him see I loved him. And this is what I get in return.

A minute later I got a text.

It still doesn’t change anything.

Nick Jonas wants a war.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, thing you should know: this story with have a lot of media mixed in.
so Perez Hilton announcements and such are the norm.