Loving Him

Avoiding Him

John’s Pov
Next week

I’ve been on the DL with Melina, but Phil didn’t show any sign of him being with John’s Pov
Maria. I don’t think anything went wrong, but he has been ignoring me lately.

I tap my chin on my way to the GM’s office thinking about what might’ve gone wrong. I knock and I hear Teddy yell “Come in!” I walk in seeing Phil about to walk out.

“Hey babe.” I say.

“John.” He said walking away.

I sat down in the chair, but Teddy motioned for me to stand.

“It seems that even though Punk has a storyline with Jeff, he wanted –no demanded—a match against you.” Teddy said. “Now I don’t know what’s going on between you two, but you better handle it before I do.”

I nod and leave his office. As I’m walking I see Phil and Maria getting all buddy-buddy. I feel kind of hurt seeing this.

‘What have I done?’

Punk’s Pov

I had seen John coming into Teddy’s office and he the nerve to call me babe. Thank fuck I demanded that match.

I had seen Maria, and thought I should try to give her a second chance since John is giving his ex another.

“So how’s it going between you and john?” She asked.

“I’ve been avoiding him lately.” I say nonchalantly.

“Oh….” She said dropping her head a bit and biting her lip.

I saw John coming from the side of my eye, so I decided to make him jealous or at least more jealous than he already is.

I grabbed Maria’s head and crashed her lips to mine and she bother to pull away. Her lips were so soft and felt good against mine. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled a bit and slid my hands down to her back and to her waist.

We pulled away breathing heavy and smiling. I had also noticed John wasn’t standing there anymore.

“Let’s talk later `k?” I say smirking.

“Sure!” She says with her smile getting bigger.

“Great.” I say.

John’s Pov

I had saw them sucking face and my jaw dropped in horror and I had ran from there with tears burning in my eyes.

‘I thought I didn’t want him anymore, but fuck am I wrong!’

I ran to the locker room and headed straight for the bathroom and let it out.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I yell at my reflection. “How could you let him go back to her of all people?!”
I cried for a bit longer using a lot of tissue and getting some crazy stares from the guys that came in asking questions.

When I came out I got ready for my match—with my son-to-be ex.
♠ ♠ ♠
If Maria and Punk ever actually hooked up again, I'd go crazy.
Anyway comment and subscribe plz!!!