Tell Me Now If You Can Swim.

These Are The Classics Man.

When we pulled up to school in Ronnie's car everyone was staring at us. Apparently the news about Ronnie and Brooke getting married had gotten out.
When we walked out of the car all eyes were on them. Brooke turned all shades of red and Ronnie just wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek smiling.
Talk about awkward.
Max grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side doing the same thing that Ronnie did.
Everyone was looking at us. Weather it was a look of craziness, happiness, scaredness or any other emotion, they were all looking.

I was texting Brooke during homeroom.

Did they call your name yet??

Yupp! Ms. Pholey was soo confused! It was actually pretty hilarious =)

Hahaha nicee XD lol
dude she's so stupid. I would've loved to see the look on her face!


Ms. Pholey is a teacher at our school that no one likes. At all.

It was hilarious =D
Well I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll see you after class. Haha


I laughed at my sisters response. She was always sleeping during class. It was a wonder how she ever passed.

Haha alrighty, Nighty night.
<3


I hadn't realized a note had been slipped onto my desk till I looked away from my phone. I looked around and Bryan was staring right at me. I figured it was from him and opened it.

So are you and Max together now?

Yes...
Was all I could put. I couldn't look at Bryan as I passed him the note back. I couldn't look at his face while he read it. It would've broke me apart. I love Max I really do, but a part of me still has some feelings for Bryan.

Ohh....That's cool I guess...

Then the bell rang.
Thank god!
Bryan got up and left without another word. I got up and started to walk, but walked straight into Max.

"Someone clearly wasn't paying attention to where they were walking." Max said smiling down at me.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Mr. Green! Ms. Anderson! Get to class!" Mr. Lanni shouted at us.
Max grabbed my hand and we left the classroom.
"We should skip the rest of the day." Max said giving me that smile he knew I couldn't say no to.
"Why?" I said laughing a little.
"Because I just wanna spend some time with you alone. Without Ronnie and Brooke or any of the other guys around. And without your dad banging on my door."
I smirked and said, "Fine."
When we got to his car I took out my phone to text Brooke.

Max and I are skipping the rest of the day.
Don't ask why cuz I barely understand myself. Haha.
Have funn at school kiddies! =)
ily!


I put my phone in my pocket and got into the car. Max held my hand the whole drive and I just sat there not believing that this was all real.

We got to his house and layed down on the couch.

"What's your favorite color?" Max asked randomly playing with our hands.
I giggled and said, "Neon green."
He smirked and said, "Really?"
I nodded and he continued playing with our hands.

We stayed like that for about an hour just talking, till we both fell asleep.

I honestly couldn't believe this was my life right now. Or was it?
I seriously hope this isn't a dream. No, it's to real....
♠ ♠ ♠
haha I'm watching Cars ;) lol