Pink Dress

The begining

PAGE I
Walking home from work, still in my black dress pants, white blouse ad black heels. Looking at my once again empty house, I feel fresh tears streaming down my porclian face. I quickly wipe them as kaylin pulls up. My neighbor for seven years, who never fails to out do me. Kaylin has jet black hair which just falls flat on his face. His green eyes sparklying at me. I grimace, only imaginging what goes through his perverted mind. "What's in your plans tonight?" he asks. Taking a swig of vault. I shrugged. "Well i'm hosting a party and my parents told me to invit you, so i'll come pick you up around eight. See ya later sucker," he laughed waving a dorky peace sign. I rolled my eyes. Then walked into my three story house. I threw my bags down and walked downstairs to my basement bedroom.

Looking around i see my queen-sized bed with black sheets and a fuzzy purple blanket on top. My walls covered in collected artwork, and celeberties. Then there is my bright yellow carpet. Turing to my small desk i smile looking at my latest story, which is undergoing major editing. I head to my walk-in closet, and start rummaging for an outfit for tonight. Everything own was thrown out of my closet within a half hour. Clothes i didnt wanna wear were on the floor and clothes i wanted to wear were on my bed. "Agg why can't i find anything to wear!?" i snapped then i found something. It was a short little black dress. Low cut, rine stones and glitter down the V-line and on the end of the dress. I pulled my hair back. Slipped on white heels and put my phone in my bra, just to keep it safe. By the time i finished it was eight o'clock and i headed upstairs. After about an hour my doorbell rang and stomped over to it. There stood some hot mother f*****.

"Hi can i help you?"I asked. He nodded, "Yea i'm looking for a Jessica Ryan. Does she live here?". "Yea your looking at her," i snapped leaning against the door frame. HE was wearing a black button up shirt, Dark blue jeans, and colorful sneakers. I had to hold in a giggle. "Oh well, Kaylin sent me to pick you up. He said he was held up," he said with a sincere smile. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys. "Ok lets go," i said walking out the door. Turns out the party was somewhere in a state park. Everyone was at least half-drunk including the hostest. I looked over at the boy i have yet to learn the name of. As if reading my mind he told me his name. "By the way my names Taylor". I nodded and got out of the car, then someone handed me a driink. I lifted it up to smell it, it smelled so raunchy that my face scrunced up. Taylor busted out laughing. I frowned at him, "yea i'm outta here," i said throwing the cup at none other than Tyler Newberry my school's Bad boy. I covered my mouth. He turned around and gave me the deadliest glare.

page 2

I gulped and took a step back. He took a step toward me, before I could take another step Taylor moved infront of me. "Back off my girlfriend, or you'll deal with me," he growled. Tyler grumbled something unintelligable and stalked off. "Ugh thanks," I said rubbing my arm and looking at my feet shamefully. "Don't worry about it, let's get you out of here. This is no place for a girl,sluts maybe. Girl no," he smiled, I just shrugged, and got back into his car.

After about an hour of driving we arrived at some other part of the beach. "Woa, this place is gorgeous," I said placing a hand over my mouth. "I know, as far as I know this area is still unknown to man," Taylor laughed walking towards the ocean. HE took his socks and shoes off, then unbuttoned his shirt and threw it by his shoes. He turned ot me, my mouth must have dropped, cause he laughed. "Like what you see?" he laughed, pointing to his firm six pack. "I'm not gonna lie, your fucking hot, but don't go thinking I'm going all the way with you," I scolded. He ran over to me grabbing my hand and pulled me closer to the water. "Don't worry I only go all the way with people who catch my intrest," he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Um I'm not going in there," I stated digging my heels into the sand not like it was going to help. "Ok maybe another time. Take your heels off, unless you want them to be destroyed," he smirked releasing my hand. I quickly slipped out of my heels. I turned my head back up at Taylor and he starts to walk along the beach. I followed him, we walked in silence for at least an hour til he spoke.

"So how did you and Kaylin meet?" he asked, his hands in his pockets. I looked at him, "Um ok we met seven years ago when my parents, brother tommy and I moved down here. He is biggest jackass I have ever met. Lets just say I like him as much as I like Tyler Newberry, which is a definite NO!" I said, clasping my hands infront of me. Taylor nodded. "Ok, how do you know Kaylin?" I asked holding in a giggle. Before he could answer ether was a huge explosion. I screamed and Taylor covere me. After about ten minutes we emerged. "WHat the hell-", "To the car,", "NOW!!!", Taylor and I said at the same time. Once we got to the car, I looked at Taylor and death was written all over his face. Tears were lightly flowing down my face. He just sped to where the party was.

Once we got there, there was a steady flow of tears now. Allthe young people were laying on the ground dying if they weren't dead already. Taylor said something to me but I didn't hear him. My mind was in shock. Then I seen movement. I ran to the body it was Kaylin.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think
now throughout the story i will make little changes
if you like them or not let me know
Readers after you read this message me and pick out a character or animal that should show up in the third story.
be creative.
and have fun i'll look at all i can...