Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

One.

Loree’s POV

Days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window in the wind as the cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by


As Keith Urban’s Days Go By played through my head, I stared out to a sea of blue. I watched as my agent Clara typed away on her little blackberry. Quickly, my attention was drawn back to the sky watching the ground below us.

We are on our way to Huntington Beach, California for who knows what reason? I just finished my six-month tour around the world opening for Tim McGraw. Tim McGraw! I still can’t fucking believe it! I adopted him as my second dad, and gave me permission to come to his home whenever I need to.

My thoughts were flooding my mine when I felt three taps on my shoulder. I looked up and Clara was standing there.

“Hey Clara,” I said.

“Hi Lor,” she replied. I could tell she was hiding something.

“What are you hiding?” I asked.

“I can’t anything away from you huh?” she said.

“I’m twenty-four not twelve,” I replied, smiling.

She laughed, “Yes, yes. I just got off the phone with your father,”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes, he’s back in Tennessee,” she replied.

“Then why am I on my way to Huntington Beach?” I asked.

She made a face, “Well—”

“Clara, spit it out!” I demanded.

“Alright, your father is sending you out here to spend time with your uncle,” she paused, “he has been wanting to see you for some time now, and your father approves. He thinks it will good for you to spend some quality time with your uncle and his band mates,”

“What the fuck?” I exclaimed, “my uncle?”

“Yes, Uncle Matt. I believe,” she said.

“What the fucking hell? There is no way daddy is making me do this! I’m not going to stay with him and his band mates? Since when did he have a band? Since when did I have an uncle living in Huntington Beach?” I blew up. Clara was looking at my wide-eyed.

“You know Matt Sanders, well known as M. Shadows. That’s his stage name for his band Avenged Sevenfold,” she stated.

“Avenged Sevenfold, Clara don’t fucking do this to me,” I said.

“Loree, I’m not joking. Your father said the last time he saw you was when you were about fourteen,” she explained.

I thought for a minute, and then it clicked.

“Matt? He hasn’t seen me in ten fucking years and now he fucking wants me to come see him?” I exclaimed, “Hell no, Clara. Hell no,”

“You have no choice, Loree. I’m sorry. You will be leaving for a six month tour with them tomorrow morning,” she said.

“Clara, your shitting me.” I said.

“No, I’m not.” She said.

“Good fucking lord, Clara.” I said, throwing my head into my hands.

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” She said, “now get some clothes on were here,”

I walked into the changing room and threw on a Jack Daniel’s sweatshirt, skinny jeans and gladiator sandals. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and applied a bit of mascara; once I was pleased with the way I looked I walked out.

I can’t believe it, the man that I’ve only seen about five times in my whole life wants me to come on tour with him and his band. How am I going to do this? I hate meeting new people, fans are one thing but I have no idea what I’m going to do.

“Your rental car is here,” Clara stated.

“Okay, thanks Claire,” I said, faking a smile.

“Oh honey, you’ll be fine. I promise,” she said, giving me a hug.

“I hope so,” I said, grabbing my suitcase.

“Bye,” she said.

“Bye Clara,” I replied, and walked off the plane.

I walked over to the Chevy camaro convertible waiting for me and threw my junk in the back seat. Soon I was on my way.

I pulled the car to a stop and looked at the house me. It was nice, I guess. There are three other cars in the driveway, who knows who’s in there. I walked up to the front door and took a long deep breath and knocked.

I heard a loud bang and someone yelled ‘fuck’, as I looked down I saw the doorknob rattling.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! w00t!
comment and subscribe you guys!

i'll love you forever.