Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Twenty One.

Loree's POV

I held Zacky's hand tightly, as we walked into one of the bars in Nashville. I wanted to enjoy this night with him, since it would be the last we'd share for a while.

"What would ya'll like to drink?" the bartender asked.

I looked up at him, my mouth dropping, and his did the same.

"Loree Sanders?" He asked.

"Hey Brent." I replied, smiling slightly.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Zacky glaring at him, and if looks could kill, Brent sure would be six feet under. I knew Zacky and he was clearly jealous, and I understood. Brent was attractive, and his southern charm could make any woman weak at the knees. If only they knew the real Brent.

"Wow, you look great." The deep growl that just Zacky's throat didn't seem to faze him. "How have you been?"

"I've been okay, Brent. Now, about those drinks."

He smiled. "Yes. What would ya'll like?"

"To rip your head off." Zacky muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

I shook my heard, deciding to order for the both of us. "Two Blue Moons, please."

"Alright." He said, winking at me.

I leaned back in my chair, when he finally walked away.

"Who in the hell was that?" Zacky asked, turning to me.

"An ex-boyfriend." I replied.

He nodded, turning away from me, and sighing heavily.

"Hey, I said ex-boyfriend. Nothing will ever come between us." I said, cuddling into his side. "I don't have any feelings for him. I love you, and only you."

"Really?" He smirked.

"No, I just said that." I joked.

He laughed, pressing his pierced lips against mine.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Visit us again, okay?" Matt asked, pulling me into one of his infamous bear hugs.

"Of course. I missed seeing my favorite big cousin around." I replied.

He smiled at me, with those dimples. "And I missed my favorite little cousin."

After saying goodbye to him, and the others, I made my way to Zacky, who was leaning up against the tour bus. Thankfully, Val and the boys had already got the hint and went inside.

"Hey Zee."

Without a word, he pulled me into his arms.

"Why can't you come with me?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Zack, you know why. I'm just not ready." I replied, tears welling up in my eyes.

He pressed his lips against my forehead, as green met blue.

"I'll come back for you." He said.

"I believe you."

"Vengeance! Let's go!" Brian called.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Zack."

With no hesitation, he pressed his lips against mine, and my stomach exploded with butterflies, like it always did. And with that one kiss, I knew everything was going to be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated on vacation, you better love me. (:

COMMENT!