Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Twenty Two.

Loree’s POV

The scenery always amazes me. I guess, it’s just the way the sun sets over the rolling hills, and if you listen close enough you can hear the frogs down by the creek.

It’s just so peaceful.

Ever since the guys left about a little over a month go, this is where I come to just get away. I mean, I’d rather be outside, than sitting inside a quiet house.

Yeah, after Jimmy left, the quiet was something I had to get used to.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, signaling that I got a text message. Flipping my phone open, I saw it was from Zacky. I couldn’t help but let the small smile form on my lips

Hey baby, ‘bout to go on stage. I love you.

I typed in a reply, wishing him good luck. I sometimes wish I was out on the road with Zacky, Val, and the guys. But I think in the end I made the right decision.

This really tests Zacky and my relationship, and if we can get through this, then I think we will be able to get through anything together.

“Loree, what in the hell are you doing in that damn tree!” Leah exclaimed.

Oh, yeah, Leah is almost back to her normal self.

I laughed and jumped out of the old oak.

“What do you want, Lea?” I asked.

“Guess whose album just went platinum!” She squealed.

“No way!”

“Congrats!” Leah said, “I thought we should go out and celebrate. Sound good?” I nodded.

I ran inside and up the stairs to my bedroom, tearing through my closet. You know, sometimes good things come when you’re least expecting them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!