Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Six.

If I thought my tour with Tim McGraw was amazing, I was wrong. Tonight, Avenged and I had our first concert together, the first official day of our tour.

I watched as the boys were wrapping up Unholy Confessions, when Johnny ran over and yanked me out onto stage. I walked pass Zacky and he winked as I stuck my tongue out at him and gradually I made my way over to Matt.

“Everyone give it up for Loree fucking Sanders!” he yelled into the mike. The whole crowd roared with applause, making me laugh.

“Thank you!” I yelled.

Soon after, we walked off stage and Val engulfed me with a hug.

“You did so well tonight!” she exclaimed.

“Val! Again, with the hugging,” I scolded, jokingly.

“Oh, sorry,” she said, letting me breathe.

“It’s okay,” I replied, giving her a hug. “Thank you,”

“Your welcome, honey,” she said.

“Loree, where’s my hug?” a sweaty Jimmy asked me, pouting.

“Oh, come here Jimbo,” I replied.

He wrapped his arms around me, “I smell nice, don’t I?”

I literally thought I was going to die because of his stench, “Just lovely Jimmy,”

He finally let go of me and behind him I saw Zacky smirking.

“What’s that smirk for?” I asked, cautiously.

“Nothing love,” he replied.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied.

I walked into the room where Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Val were packing up.

“Drinks on me guys?” I asked.

The bar was packed and already, everyone was getting pissed. I brooded, knowing my pockets were long done empty and I have only myself to blame. How was I supposed to know everyone drank alcohol like damned water?

“Whoo! Loree, get your cute ass here!” Val yelled.

I winced at her loud voice. Wondering why? “Shit Val! I’m right next to you!” Yeah I know, just my luck.

Val giggled. “Oops, sorry!” She then shoved a glass to me, its contents spilling. “Here! Drink, be happy! You deserve it!”

Eh, what the hell, drinking didn’t hurt. I’m the one who suggested it anyways. I shrugged and then gulped down the beer.

“Whooo!” Val yelled and grabbed Matt, kissing him hard.

Ugh, I did not need to see that.

Rolling my eyes, I walked away and spotted Zacky flirting with a waitress. I rolled my eyes once again and sat next to him as the waitress left.

“Can’t you just stop being a, um, man-whore?” I asked him.

His green eyes snapped to mine and he smiled innocently. “I don’t know what you mean.”

I snorted. “Yeah, of course you don’t.”

Zacky laughed and pulled me closer to him. With his cheek pressed against mine (and may I say, that was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me), he sniffed and spoke in what I like to call his “gettin’ it on” voice, “Why Loree, are you…jealous?”

I turned my head to face him, my forehead now touching his own as I gave him a blank stare. After a few seconds I leaned away and shrugged. “I highly doubt that really, you’re not the kind I’d get jealous for.”

“Really?” he asked, his eyes wide, looking all innocent (Pssh, innocent my sexy ass).

“Yeah, for one, you have to be of the human species.” A smirk formed on my lips.

Zacky sucked his teeth and mock glared at me. Then, in a flash he came close to me again, real close. But unlike before, there was nothing playful in his manner. With his eyes, intense, fixed on me I could feel my throat go dry. All I could focus on was those eyes. Damn him! That green…it just draws you in and God damned if Zacky didn’t know it.

His voice was all husky and incredibly sexy. “Are you sure? Because…well…you and me, we could have something really good together.”

I snapped out of my gaze and realized, this is Zacky, the man-whore. All he wants is sex. Weird that how this realization, no matter how much I knew it, hurt. But to show that definitely wasn’t me, so I narrowed my eyes and retorted hotly, “What? For the whole two minutes? No thanks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEEEYY!!!! We're BAAAAAAAAAACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you feel happy? I do...queer...

Oh well!

Um Brooke wrote the first part and I wrote from the bar part...

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter AND would love to see more subscribers *wink* *wink* *hint* *hint*