Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Seventeen. Part I

The next morning Angie called me, which woke me up. "Hello?" "Hey Alex, Its Angie!" "Oh hey Angie, what's up?" I said groggily and looking at the time, 11:06 am. "Nothing much just called to see what time I should be at your house." "Oh ya, Okay um... be here a bit before 1 because that is the time the girls are going to pick us up." "Okay I'll be there before one than. I’ll see you later bye." "Bye." I looked around and saw that I fell asleep on my desk doing homework, than I looked at my phone again and saw a text from Nadia:
Yeah okay. Great! More girls to go! I am so happy she is going with Ty! They will be such a cute couple!=)

I smiled at the text and walked into the bathroom to get ready for my shopping day with the girls. When I got out of the bathroom all ready, I looked at the time. I had about half an hour until the girls had come. I wondered if Tyler was here, I wanted him to see Angie. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Of course I seen the boys there crowded around the food. "Hello boys." I received 'hey' and 'hi'. I cooked my breakfast and the guys were talking about the mark of course. I guess there isn't much to worry about when your guy.

After a while Pogue's cell went off. "Hello? Hey yeah just come in and go to the kitchen. We're all here." Than he hung up and said, "Alex, the girls are here, all of them." I got excited look on my face and than on the radio my favourite song came on. I started to dance around the kitchen. Than the girls came in and started to dance with me. We were all laughing including the boys, than we left after the song was over.

After 5 hours, 10 stores and 4 dresses later, we finally left . Kate got this cute little black bubble dress, that stopped mid-thigh. Nadia brought a black pencil skirt and a purple ruffled top. Angie had got a dress which has silver glitter all over and it looked great on her. I had brought a black skirt with a black shirt which had a sweetheart neckline and a red leather jacket. We all love what each of us brought. We went back to my house to leave our stuff there, because everyone was going to get ready at my house for New Year's.

After the girls left my house, I went downstairs to continue some research, more to find out about the mark. After a while I heard the boys coming down, I kept my mouth shut I wanted to hear what they were saying, I was always a kind of nosy. "You should though, you never know. She acts like that to everyone. Ask her, you have my permission to." I heard Pogue tell someone. "I don't think she will. Anyways I don't think right now is the time." I heard Caleb's voice project.

He likes someone? Who is it? Is she pretty? Better looking than I am for sure. Wait, why am I comparing myself to someone I don't even know yet. Why do I even care? I don't, I don't, I don't. Looking towards the stairs I saw all four guys come down, than they saw me and had shocked faces but than played it off, for what reason I didn't know. "Hey boys." I received 'hey' and 'what's up?'.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment. :)