Surveillance, Surviving, and Falling in Love.

Prolouge

“Phoenix, remove the bondages, and the glasses.” The red-head nodded, her curls bouncing, and she walked toward the four prisoners who were sitting side by side, their hands tied behind their back.

Each one had one a pair of alternate reality glasses on. They were all seeing something different. Phoenix quickly untied their hands, starting with her brother, moving onto the brunette witch, then the other boy, and finally the witch’s mother.

She removed their glasses, and they all stayed in the hypnotic state. A man in an expensive looking suit began talking from the shadows. He sat in a way so that it was impossible to see his face.

“Take them to separate rooms.” Four men in suits walked up and grabbed each of the four prisoners, picking them up carelessly.

“Put the girl in the remembrance room. I want to see her first.” The man carrying the brunette nodded, and the four men walked out of the room. Phoenix turned to the man in the suit.

“Boss, why are we keeping them around?” She asked. He stepped forward, into the light where she could see him. His light blonde hair was short, but not buzzed, and his emerald green eyes glinted with anger. He had a scar running from his eyebrow to the middle of his cheek, nothing big, but it was there.

“For revenge, my dear one. My sister has some paying up to do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
(: